Zack Brown Remains Commander

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Had a feeling this would happen. Deadskins cleared some space up by not bringing back Cousins.....they had to make sure they keep Brown. Wouldn't shock me if he got a huge deal.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
BTW......loved his game last year.....not familiar with him prior to joining the Deadskins though. How on earth did he get signed for 1 year 4 million dollars coming off a Pro Bowl year? I've seen guys overpaid for even less of a resume.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Would rather have Preston Brown but we won’t get him either

Hardline

Reaction score
I could care less. The Cowboys weren't going to sign him anyway.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
"Well, I mean, we're open for business..."

Section446

Reaction score
Commanders re-sign their own player and they're getting better; we re-sign our own and we're not?
Enlighten me, where have we gotten better this off-season? We've not signed or resigned anyone.

John813

Reaction score
BTW......loved his game last year.....not familiar with him prior to joining the Deadskins though. How on earth did he get signed for 1 year 4 million dollars coming off a Pro Bowl year? I've seen guys overpaid for even less of a resume.

Teams didn't think he was worth his demands last year and the market went dry.

He had a big year tackling wise with the Bills in 2016.Before that he was in Tenn for 4 years starting 5 out of 16 games his contract year.

JustChip

Reaction score
Enlighten me, where have we gotten better this off-season? We've not signed or resigned anyone.

Resigned D Law. The Franchise Tag is essentially a 1 year, fully guaranteed contract. The only difference with what the Commanders did resigning Zach Brown and the Cowboys with D Law is the length of the term and amount of $. I'm not making a case the Cowboys have gotten better; I'm simply pointing out the inconsistency of a statement that the Commanders are getting better because they resign one of their own and Dallas resigns one of their own and they're not getting better.