Zay Jones WR ECU - Haason Reddick DL

bodi

Reaction score
PHILADELPHIA — The numbers for East Carolina wide receiver Zay Jones are eye-popping: 151 catches for 1,685 yards in just 11 games. He's made at least 10 catches in 10 of those games. He caught 22 balls against South Carolina in September. A couple weeks later he had 17 and 18 in consecutive weeks.

"151 catches is unheard of," Temple coach Matt Rhule said Tuesday.

The 6-foot-1 senior is the NCAA's career receptions leader with 392 catches. The ECU offense is focused on him. So in turn, Temple's defense will be, too, on Saturday when the two teams meet at Lincoln Financial Field. The Owls will have the American Athletic Conference East division title on the line.

"I think he's very talented," Rhule said. "He's a big kid. He can run. He's got tremendous body control. The big thing is he's just really competitive and savvy

Haason Reddick, OLB, Temple, rSR. (6-1, 230, 4.54, #7)
Temple lost several key members of last year's defense that led the program to double-digit wins, including three draft picks. But Reddick was one of the key returning starters this season and he has created buzz among NFL scouts with his development, currently leading college football with 15.5 tackles for loss.

A wide receiver and safety in high school, Reddick moved to linebacker for the Owls and shined on special teams earlier in his career. He has the athletic traits and secondary quickness off blocks to be an impact pass rusher, lining up at defensive end and edge rusher. Reddick also showed his versatility against South Florida as a middle linebacker when Temple went to uneven fronts, spying the quarterback and floating in space

Although he lacks the length and power to consistently stack-and-shed NFL blockers in the trenches, Reddick has pursuit speed and awareness to play off the line of scrimmage, while also serving as a nickel rusher with his burst and flexibility off the edge. He has played like one of the best outside linebacker prospects in this year's senior class.

bodi

Reaction score
Praise Martin-Oguike
#50, DL, Temple .

Class: Senior 4V
Height: 6-1
Weight: 255
Hometown: Sewaren, New Jersey

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I still want Cooper Kupp. Far more consistent year after year. Also, he would be a 3rd generation Cowboy.

BTW, as Jones improved, his team did the opposite. His game and stats got better, but the team lost more with every year. They were complete garbage this year. He must be the only thing worthwhile on the entire Galleon.

bodi

Reaction score
Zay Jones dad was Robert Jones

Jones was selected by the Dallas Cowboys in the first round (24th overall) of the 1992 NFL Draft, becoming the first player from East Carolina University to be drafted that high.

The team moved Ken Norton Jr. to outside linebacker, allowing him to become the second rookie (Eugene Lockhart) in Cowboys history to start at middle linebacker, and the second rookie (Lee Roy Jordan) linebacker in franchise history to start in a season-opener. He helped the Cowboys establish the top defense in the league in 1992, was named NFC rookie of the year and was selected to the NFL all-rookie team.

bodi

Reaction score
I still want Cooper Kupp. Far more consistent year after year. Also, he would be a 3rd generation Cowboy.

BTW, as Jones improved, his team did the opposite. His game and stats got better, but the team lost more with every year. They were complete garbage this year. He must be the only thing worthwhile on the entire Galleon.

WE know but I don't thing he will last until our 2 nd - I take him if he's there