Twitter: Zeke: CeeDee has 88 for a reason, he's a superstar

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
But I've never called him top ten. I'm on record as saying he shouldn't have held out, shouldn't have gotten that big check, came back out of shape, and was getting easier to tackle.

Now what, buddy?

What I HAVE said is he can still contribute to this team in a way Pollard OBVIOUSLY can't. Other than that, I suppose I do have a penchant for not incessantly trashing our own players. You hate that.
Okay? I didn't say you said he was top 10.

See, you're getting emotional like a Dallas Prescott fan would get.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay? I didn't say you said he was top 10.

See, you're getting emotional like a Dallas Prescott fan would get.
LOL you're funny. Accuse me of being like dak fans...then say "I didn't say you said that". Well um...yes you did. Then I recap my stance and you think you got me all emotional. You are a funny guy. Weird, but funny.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL you're funny. Accuse me of being like dak fans...then say "I didn't say you said that". Well um...yes you did. Then I recap my stance and you think you got me all emotional. You are a funny guy. Weird, but funny.
Prove it.

Show me where I claimed that you said Zeke was top 10.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The jury's still out. Insufficient data.

I have to admit that up until the 2nd half of last night, CD was having a really bad start to the season. But the kid has been here for over two years now.

Ill say it again..............if you cant see the the talent in this kid, then its on you. The guy has everything you would want. The drops are maddening.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He was given number 88 before he ever caught a pass for the Cowboys. He’s still trying to prove that he’s a number one receiver. He’s a long way from a superstar.

vlad

Reaction score
It’s amazing how many superstars we have every year

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I have to admit that up until the 2nd half of last night, CD was having a really bad start to the season. But the kid has been here for over two years now.

Ill say it again..............if you cant see the the talent in this kid, then its on you. The guy has everything you would want. The drops are maddening.
Average speed. Average vertical average size. That's everything you want? We thought he had elite yac ability but nah. Elite iq? Nah. He's still the only wr looking back at the qb confused about the playcall

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Average speed. Average vertical average size. That's everything you want? We thought he had elite yac ability but nah. Elite iq? Nah. He's still the only wr looking back at the qb confused about the playcall

Thats your opinion. Clearly not mine.

He made the game winning grab that nobody else on the Cowboys including Cooper could ever make. That is something you have to accept and deal with. Looks like your not doing well with it.

Its only going to get worse for you as clearly the Oline is getting better and we have a run game. Dak, Gallup and Shultz are coming back and we have a great defense.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
That deep pass he dropped represented +50% of his yards on the day and half his TDs on the season. It’s great he made the game winning TD, but if he made that previous catch then the stress of needing a GW touchdown would have been unnecessary.

This is the 13th consecutive game CeeDee Lamb has failed to reach 100 yards receiving, which would have happened easily had he caught that ball. There are many games in that streak that also should have been 100 yard performances if he were more sure-handed. It is the first time in 11 games that he reached the endzone.

He is on pace for just over 1000 yards and 6 TDs if he plays all 17 games.

Wow. Has it really been 13 games? Not promising at all.

This going to end up like Coop. Re-sign for the WR big bucks after a great season somewhere, and quickly lose interest as the production doesn’t match $30 million.

Cmac

Reaction score
Zeke's mindset shows the cultural problem in Dallas. They THINK they are superstars not winners.
Do we have winners on this team or in this franchise?........it's been over 25+ years. I'm ready to hail Zeke's leadership qualities like we did with SLee and JWitt.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Do we have winners on this team or in this franchise?........it's been over 25+ years. I'm ready to hail Zeke's leadership qualities like we did with SLee and JWitt.
I already do.

Zeke is definitely a team leader and it shows on the field. No one plays harder than he does. Gimme a team full of players like him and we would be winning a lot of games.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Brett Pierce concurs…

A82950-B2-7-A97-48-C6-B72-A-67257-A41410-C.jpg