News: Zeke Elliott: On Pace with Elite RBs in NFL History

ShiningStar

Reaction score
You can obviously see how much the miami dolphins covet all of Marinos records. They can never stop talking about it. On the last special, they said SB, pppptssshhh we ll take accomplisments over Sb wins any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Pish Posh, we prefer polishing moral victories as well. see our display case of records over SB trohpies, big thumbs up every time we pass it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But some in here believe you never take a RB that high. Plus he’s an absolute head-case. Must be true.
Always draft a Super Star if you get the chance regardless of position or makeup of the current roster. Nobody ever regrets drafting Star players when you look back 5 years down the line.

I agree that it's not the perfect scenario to draft a RB early, but Zeke was a near-guarantee from a talent perspective.

They passed on LeSean McCoy in the 2nd because they had Barber and Felix. They had McCoy rated as a 1st round pick. How did that decision look 5 years later?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Always draft a Super Star if you get the chance regardless of position or makeup of the current roster. Nobody ever regrets drafting Star players when you look back 5 years down the line.

I agree that it's not the perfect scenario to draft a RB early, but Zeke was a near-guarantee from a talent perspective.

They passed on LeSean McCoy in the 2nd because they had Barber and Felix. They had McCoy rated as a 1st round pick. How did that decision look 5 years later?

Personally i liked DeMarco better.

CCBoy

Reaction score
And these achievements come along on the way to SB, as without them by some elite players you don't get to the SB.
And this is just a cop out to say things like that.
That is like saying I like coffee but prefer it to be hot.
Thanks.

My only requirement for coffee is that it be in a cup...

dallasdave

Reaction score
Lets see how this boy adds up to my all time Favourite..Tony Dorsett...Never mind Smith...he has a long, long way to go...especially in the courage department. I don't even like him that much and he is a Cowboy. Sad world we are living in.
TD was great, so fast !!! Hey, did you like that other 33 Duane Thomas ???

CCBoy

Reaction score
Funny thing is that Dallas presently has three running backs on roster that have topped 1,000 yards in a season.