Twitter: Zeke Elliott speaks from the Pro Bowl and a little more

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Demarco Murray is nothing but class. Dude was very underrated by a lot of fans and is proving he's no fluke. Glad he got traded to Tenny.

Agreed one of my favorite players to watch regardless...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 3h3 hours ago
DeMarco Murray said he knew Ezekiel Elliott could run the ball but his pass-catching and blocking caught Murray's eye. "He's a tough guy."
DeMarco Murray on Ezekiel Elliott falling short of his franchise rushing record of 1,845 in 2014: "He'll get it. He'll get it some day."
DeMarco Murray on what Zeke can learn from Witten: "Any and everything. Working out wise, film-wise, using the bathroom, whatever it takes."
DeMarco Murray on advice for Ezekiel Elliott to watch Witten: "Watch 82. He'll lead the way and show you how to do things the right way."

Zeke
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 1h1 hour ago
Ezekiel Elliott: "I'm definitely not satisfied."
How much better can you get? "The sky is the limit."

Ezekiel Elliott was told DeMarco Murray said he'll eventually break Murray's 1,845 single-season Cowboys record. Zeke: "That's the plan."

Ezekiel Elliott: I'm happy to spend time w/ the O-line. They are married, have families, "they really don't have time to do what Zeke does."

Zeke on Cowboys O-line: "It's been great getting to know those guys more and getting to know their families. I really appreciate them."

Dallas Cowboys ‏@dallascowboys 3h3 hours ago

Team #DallasCowboys #ProBowl

C3G3IXzWIAIwLrI.jpg

Nick Eatman ‏@nickeatman 4h4 hours ago

C3Gw_wyWYAEbSZl.jpg

Good Lord.....Martin and Fred make Tyron look human.....And Ty is a Boss.

coult44

Reaction score
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 3h3 hours ago
DeMarco Murray said he knew Ezekiel Elliott could run the ball but his pass-catching and blocking caught Murray's eye. "He's a tough guy."
DeMarco Murray on Ezekiel Elliott falling short of his franchise rushing record of 1,845 in 2014: "He'll get it. He'll get it some day."
DeMarco Murray on what Zeke can learn from Witten: "Any and everything. Working out wise, film-wise, using the bathroom, whatever it takes."
DeMarco Murray on advice for Ezekiel Elliott to watch Witten: "Watch 82. He'll lead the way and show you how to do things the right way."

Zeke
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 1h1 hour ago
Ezekiel Elliott: "I'm definitely not satisfied."
How much better can you get? "The sky is the limit."

Ezekiel Elliott was told DeMarco Murray said he'll eventually break Murray's 1,845 single-season Cowboys record. Zeke: "That's the plan."

Ezekiel Elliott: I'm happy to spend time w/ the O-line. They are married, have families, "they really don't have time to do what Zeke does."

Zeke on Cowboys O-line: "It's been great getting to know those guys more and getting to know their families. I really appreciate them."

Dallas Cowboys ‏@dallascowboys 3h3 hours ago

Team #DallasCowboys #ProBowl

C3G3IXzWIAIwLrI.jpg

Nick Eatman ‏@nickeatman 4h4 hours ago

C3Gw_wyWYAEbSZl.jpg

Where's Dez?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was just wondering if Dez made it?
Made it? lol There's a whole 'nother post from yesterday where he's all up and through it.

But as for this post, he's in the team pic smack dab in the middle. #88

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I say next year we go old school and have him and Dez play both ways. If we can get Sunshine to come out of retirement, he will play both ways too. I don't want them to get another yard or we should take every last one of them out. I want the opposing team to remember the night they played the Cowboys.
I remember the Cowboys haha

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Demarco Murray is nothing but class. Dude was very underrated by a lot of fans and is proving he's no fluke. Glad he got traded to Tenny.

Well, most of this post I have to say I agree with but, I can't say I agree with the last part. I do understand that the money was just not smart and I was in favor of letting Murray walk but I was not real happy about it. I hated seeing him in a Philly uni but I agree with you. I am really happy to see him doing so well with the Titans.

JMO