Jerry is not saying Zeke is faster, smarter, shiftier, and bulked up for run at Super Bowl

Pokes12

Reaction score
This is a huge tell.
Old Jerruh, the master Hukster, has not uttered any glowing words about Zeke. He has not even commented on his sage and professionalism and thus his positive effect on the RB room and the Locker room.
Why is the master salesman not selling us on how the guy he let walk out of the Cowboys a year ago, is the answer at running back?
Even Jerry can’t sell that BS to a weary and highly suspicious fan base.
Do not get me wrong. I lived the Zeke that came out of Ohio State and obliterated most defenses for about 5 years. But, sadly, those days are long gone and fading from our collective minds. He was a force of nature. He, maybe more than anyone, was responsible for Dak’s early successes that unfortunately faded as time took its toll on Zeke’s body.
Today we can only hope that Dowdle, an undrafted free agent, can be RB1 and Zeke can do two things, pick up third down blitzes and gain the two yards necessary to get a first down or a goal line TD. Period end of statement.
Why is Jerry and Stevie Wonder so quiet about Zeke?
Their silence speak volumes. Nobody wants to hear that Zeke is a shadow of his former self and the rnnung back room can’t hold a candle to Penn State’s.

links18

Reaction score
Has Jerry mentioned how comfortable he is with Zeke?

CWR

Reaction score
This is a huge tell.
Old Jerruh, the master Hukster, has not uttered any glowing words about Zeke. He has not even commented on his sage and professionalism and thus his positive effect on the RB room and the Locker room.
Why is the master salesman not selling us on how the guy he let walk out of the Cowboys a year ago, is the answer at running back?
Do not get me wrong. I lived the Zeke that came out of Ohio State and obliterated most defenses for about 5 years. But, sadly, those days are long gone and fading from our collective minds. He was a force of nature. He, maybe more than anyone, was responsible for Dak’s early successes that unfortunately faded as time took its toll on Zeke’s body.
Today we can only hope that Dowdle, an undrafted free agent, can be RB1 and Zeke can do two things, pick up third down blitzes and gain the two yards necessary to get a first down or a goal line TD. Period end of statement.
Their silence speak volumes. Nobody wants to hear that Zeke is a shadow of his former self and the rnnung back room can’t hold a candle to Penn State’s.
I still think Zeke is the starter and gets the majority of touches. Dowdle is the hope but I believe he'll be a distant 2nd in pecking order.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Zeke will continue the downward trend he's been on every year since he entered the league.

We'll be lucky to get 500 yards and 2.5 YPC out of him.

Seeing as how he will be our starting RB this is not ideal at all.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
This is a huge tell.
None of that matters, he said he's a starting RB #1

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Zeke will continue the downward trend he's been on every year since he entered the league.

We'll be lucky to get 500 yards and 2.5 YPC out of him.

Seeing as how he will be our starting RB this is not ideal at all.
Exactly, each game 14 carries for 23 yards!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Check back in September when we know who the running backs are.

Pokes12

Reaction score
Zeke is bleak.
Deuce is a ruse
Dowdle is Fowdle
Snoop is a Dupe

Are there any others, oh yeah, the UDFA Nathaniel Hawthorne Peat who is definitely not Fleet.

Ugh, our running game is going to be 1.75 yds and a cloud of dust.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
This is a huge tell.
You need to start on the premise that we arent competing in 2024. The no. 1 reason Zeke was signed was to sell No. 15 shirts.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
This is a huge tell.
Rico isn’t RB1.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Exactly, each game 14 carries for 23 yards!
Zeke had 955 APY 5TDs in NE and wasn’t the starter for most of the season.

Dallas made a huge mistake keeping TonyP last season.

$10 million mistake.

Even an older Zeke is better.

That’s why he’s back.