Zeke on Bosa

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
Is he a corner or a safety? At safety is he a playmaker?

Agree with your concerns about Ramsey. Watched a lot of tape on him and I am really scared he could be a bust if we pick him. He is an outstanding athlete but he doesn't stand out as a great football player on film. Myles Jack on the other hand is a phenomenal athlete and stands out even more as a great football player. Watching 1 minute of tape of Jack and you see this guy is a hell of a player. You could watch a few games of Ramsey and be underwhelmed.

Aven8

Reaction score
Truthfully, he got himself ejected from the bowl game intentionally. He speared DeShone Kizer when he went to tackle him. Absolutely led with his head. He didn't even protest when he got tossed.

The reason? After seeing Jaylon Smith tear his knee up the series before, he wanted to get out of the game to avoid injury.

That call was weak. In a bowl game at the start really??

But I get your point. I forgot about Jaylons injury.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Is he a corner or a safety? At safety is he a playmaker?

Jalen Ramsey is simply impact at 4-5 positions, pick your poison.

When taking on NFL WR #1s he shuts down the Odell Beckhams @ CB, cuts off half the field @ SS ala' Troy Polamalu, blanketing TEs like Gronk in the slot, he decleats RBs from the NLB positions and sacs QBs blitzing - spiking balls into the sidelines just for the fun of it.

PLAYMAKER- best Defensive choice in the entire 2016 Draft, by far.

Last edited:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score

While blitzing he sacs QBs and knocks down balls, he shuts down Odell Beckham @ CB, cuts off half the field @ SS, blankets TE like Gronk in the slot and de-cleats RBs in the from NLB.

So what you are saying is you like Ramsey as much as Risen Star likes Wentz.

btcutter

Reaction score

While blitzing he sacs QBs and knocks down balls, he shuts down Odell Beckham @ CB, cuts off half the field @ SS, blankets TE like Gronk in the slot and de-cleats RBs in the from NLB.

Sign me up right now if you can guarantee he plays like that. Actually he'll be the 1st pick of the draft.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Teammates.

I love how this is used to dismiss comments when we want to dismiss them.

Maybe it's just Elliott's true beliefs based on what he's seen up close and personal.

QT

Reaction score
Lol. Ramsey has already did this in the NFL? Shouldnt he have more the 3 INTs in college. Dont drink the combine warriors koolaid.

Ramsey will not be a great corner. He has bad hips and TERRIBLE hands.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Sign me up right now if you can guarantee he plays like that. Actually he'll be the 1st pick of the draft.

Not since the first two choices value QBs over talent.

Ramsey who actually has super smooth fluid hips and the quickest hands- is IMPACT the best SS, FS, LCB, RCB and NLB ... it's not even close.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
So what you are saying is you like Ramsey as much as Risen Star likes Wentz.

What I am saying is legitimate and proven.

PROVEN on the field (unlike Wetz) and off the field as well, a model citizen. Controlled games by changing Offensive Schemes.

Last edited:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
What I am saying is legitimate and proven.

Do you understand what it means to "prove" something? Until he does it in the NFL he hasn't proven a thing. I personally don't see him being special. Picking up a fumble at your feet that someone else caused isn't anything special. He made one great int against the Gators, his other interceptions were really bad plays by the QB. He basically made his name against the Canes, who weren't a very good team.

Reactions: QT

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Do you understand what it means to "prove" something? Until he does it in the NFL he hasn't proven a thing. I personally don't see him being special. Picking up a fumble at your feet that someone else caused isn't anything special. He made one great int against the Gators, his other interceptions were really bad plays by the QB. He basically made his name against the Canes, who weren't a very good team.

You'd rather have Carr or Scandrick on Odell Beckham....meanwhile Jalen is #1 on the Dallas Board, and if Ramsey is there @ #4, he'll be a Cowboy.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
It's a well known fact.

If it's a well known fact you should be able to prove it easily.

Since Dallas' corners held him to 5 catches for 44 yds and no TDs in week one and 4 for 35 for no TDs in the rematch...I don't have a problem with them picking someone other than Ramsey, who more than likely isn't an NFL corner.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
If it's a well known fact you should be able to prove it easily.

Since Dallas' corners held him to 5 catches for 44 yds and no TDs in week one and 4 for 35 for no TDs in the rematch...I don't have a problem with them picking someone other than Ramsey, who more than likely isn't an NFL corner.

Even you would take the equivalent of a Troy Polamalu or an Eric Berry @ #4 in the 2016 Draft. He's both.

At CB Jalen Ramsey floor is Mo Claiborne and Terrence Newman, his potential ceiling across the field is more than mere IMPACT, it's game altering.

QT

Reaction score
Lol. How can u say he's both when he hasn't proven anything in the NFL. Btw, Eric Berry had 14 career INTs in college. Berry was a way better prospect coming out of Tennessee then Ramsey.

If u can say that then, Zeke is both Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith. Lol