Video: Zeke: Rushing title "important to me" would be "cool" to win 2nd in 3 years

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are talking about Zeke as if he said a rushing title is important to him. If you watch the whole video he actually states the opposite. He literally says " It's not that important to me", yet Shannon Sharpe talks about Zeke as if he said that but he actually didn't. Do these guys do any real and credulous research before these debates? These sports talk shows are getting less respect from me.

robjay04

Reaction score
They are talking about Zeke as if he said a rushing title is important to him. If you watch the whole video he actually states the opposite. He literally says " It's not that important to me", yet Shannon Sharpe talks about Zeke as if he said that but he actually didn't. Do these guys do any real and credulous research before these debates? These sports talk shows are getting less respect from me.

You had respect for them beforehand?

It’s basically just WWE for sport fans.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
That's because they're not fans they dislike the Cowboys

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Straight from the horses mouth.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have to say, that was actually somewhat entertaining.....even Sharpe.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I’d like to see him get it myself,but it’s not a pressing issue in the scheme of things. It’s all about the wins now,and besides he’s shown enough on highlights from the year,to let his work speak for itself. Take those 2 runs from last game. The one with the leading with head penalty,and the one with the big hit in the backfield he spun out of,and kept going for a improbable gain. Those two right there...were great plays,by a great player.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I did, but it was razor thin. Well, I'm just about done with most of sports media now, especially after this Undisputed episode I watched earlier lol.
My friend... you have no idea.