Zeke, Tyron, Lee

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
fmk. Nah just kidding. Who would you most like to have down the stretch for the whole season?

Really hard for me to answer. Without a real LT the offense is just broken. But without lee our defense goes from top 5 to bottom 5 and it's obvious. And zeke can mask a lot of woes too.

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
Given our coaching limitations, Tyron Smith is the most important player of the three.

Edit: with that said, winning any meaningful games would be impossible without (at least) two out of the three.

plasticman

Reaction score
You forgot about Baily. When Nugent miased that field goal it really took the air out of the team.

With that said, I don't see how we could win enough games without all three. Seriously, more than a 4 game suspension for Zeke and I think the season is lost.

John813

Reaction score
Want to say Lee but dang, did we miss Smith last week just as bad.

Both have replacements that can't come close to their talent/worth.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Want to say Lee but dang, did we miss Smith last week just as bad.

Both have replacements that can't come close to their talent/worth.
Yea but with a bum LT at least you can help him or adjust the offense. Without lee the defense is just at the mercy of the other team.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Lee by quite a large margin. And it has just as much to do with Jaylon playing as it does with missing Lee.

Lee > Tyron > Zeke in terms of most irreplaceable as the roster is currently constructed. I think Zeke is our best player but his backups are serviceable.

Jenky

Reaction score
It's the franchise left tackle. No time to throw = automatic loss.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
fmk. Nah just kidding. Who would you most like to have down the stretch for the whole season?

Really hard for me to answer. Without a real LT the offense is just broken. But without lee our defense goes from top 5 to bottom 5 and it's obvious. And zeke can mask a lot of woes too.

Without Lee this defense is probably the worst in the league. I cant believe that we cant get someone in there to at least block a little at LT. Move Martin over and put the matador in at tackle or something.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The coaching is so bad that it's really a tie between Lee and Smith. Zeke is a very distant 3rd.

I'll go with Lee but just barely because I have seen Chaz Green play good football before and our defense is just trash without Lee.