Twitter: Zeke wants this play back

CB61

Reaction score

Well at least he knows what he did wrong now I wish he would look in the mirror go to the barber and get that freaking haircut in that beard trimmed and the gold out of his nose he might be a second faster

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Man that was bad. Didn't get a good view in the game but it looked like it could have been a TD.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lol, I'd like to have his play back too.

EJK24

Reaction score
It was definitely a blown chance for a huge play. I'm not giving Zeke a pass but hes been getting killed around here lately and some of it is definitely justified but I dont know that hes been as bad as we think.

To some degree I feel like this play along with some others, kind of has the feel of the type of thing that happens when your not playing well as a team.

It's an individual play here and Zeke definitely messed up here but I feel like when the team is clicking on all cylinders Zeke can still be a really good player for us.

3 weeks of hell around here leaves alot to be desired but every player on this team has had their share of bonehead plays lately.

Dak, Zeke, Amari have all done things that are frustrating and its just the mark of a bad team at the moment.

Just my opinion of course.