Zeke Was Open

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I see young QBs make contested throws on a weekly basis.. what young QBs are you talking about? I know Watson , Mahomes , Wentz , Darnold , and Mayfield trust their arms too much , if anything...

So who are these young "Gunshy" QBs you are talking about?

There's a reason Garrett likes Dak and its because Dak is the Jason Garrett of QB play.
Just listen to his press conferences and watch how after every three and out , Dak is on the sidelines slapping butts and giving pep talks , but he doesn't have the guts to take risks..

Dak made several contested throws. Several were dropped. Hurns dropped a big one in the 4th.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
So what. Dak can't assume that Zeke will drop every pass thrown.

Nobody is saying that and also nobody is talking about two dropped TD passes and a third where Hurns lost sight of the ball, 21 points squandered...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Probably need to catch that, but the ball was thrown late and underthrown by about 4 yards allowing the defender to get his hands up. It's not like he dropped an easy ball.

He closed his eyes, not Dak’s fault...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
True but Zeke isn’t a receiver, with a CB hand in his face he isn’t trained to catch the ball as a receiver would. Should he have caught it? Yes, but it would have been an extraordinary play, just like the back shoulder a few weeks ago. He does his part on the ground, besides on one play when Dak took off running there were three receivers that beat their man; one right in the seam no one in front 10 yards from and running into the end zone. Dak missed the reads.

You realize we squandered 3 TD passes with two drops and one in which Hurns list sight of the ball. Can’t blame Dak for everything, plenty of short comings to go around...

Praxit

Reaction score
On Dak's pirouette into a strip sack fumble for a TD play and he wasn't happy afterwards. Zeke looked quite upset afterwards.
.. do you have a gif? I know the TE was open to his right, but Dak running for life by that time. The blizter came in untouched.