Video: Zekes first meeting w Jerry after suspension

Reaction score
So what. Irvin was a young party animal. The cocaine might have extended his career. LT had a helluva career while using. I love it.
And it's ruined the lives of untold millions and their families.

But carry on.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Nothing like a pep talk from "Big Daddy" to fire a guy up. I'll bet EE left thinking what a waste of time it was. :rolleyes:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Nobody ever said Jerry doesn't love his players, he clearly does. That is why every ex player from Deion Sanders to T.O to even Dez have nice things to say about Jerry.

Everybody else, not so much............But loving your players doesn't mean winning.

Reactions: CWR

cern

Reaction score
Liked how Jerry didn't sit behind his desk but came around to sit tete a tete with Zeke. Good people skills.

CWR

Reaction score
Scripted reality tv

It's all rehearsed feel good stuff to distract us from the cratering of a once great franchise, but whatever. If I was Zeke, after Jerry spoke I'd make a subtle glance directly at the camera like Jim Halpert on The Office.

Screw Halpert.

Hoofbite

Reaction score

Put the lotion away, Michael.

You gotta be pretty damn short on qualifications to run an NFL team when people start praising your ability to hold a conversation. What's next, congratulations on being able to bathe without assistance?

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Agree with people saying that this is scripted (even if it's not scripted - there's a TV camera pointing at them, it's basically scripted), and the Michael Irvin thing seems a little contrived, but that love that Jerry's showing is definitely genuine.

Also, Jerry sounds like he's either old as heck or drunk as heck. At this point, it's probably both.