Zero Sacks again

TwentyOne

Reaction score
what a great game by our line!

It wasn't like the eagles blitzed alot today but maybe that was also they expected not to have much sucess with it.

Anyways...

I don't know how you all feel but i am quite exausted. This was just a great game to watch!

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
TwentyOne;2261534 said:
what a great game by our line!

It wasn't like the eagles blitzed alot today but maybe that was also they expected not to have much sucess with it.

Anyways...

I don't know how you all feel but i am quite exausted. This was just a great game to watch!

They brought their blitz packages. Romo just flat out beat the blitz, along with a little help from his friends.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I think his fumble in the endzone counts as a sack... but I wouldn't hang that one on the O Line

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Phrozen Phil;2261621 said:
They brought their blitz packages. Romo just flat out beat the blitz, along with a little help from his friends.

I didn't saw much in the first half. Alot of 4 man rushes.

In the second they blitzed more. But nothing compared to what i am used to when we play them.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oline was darn good again tonight. They were doing their job in a big way. We just need to improve, in a few areas, more and more every week and we'll be where we want to be at years end.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Danny White;2261675 said:
I think his fumble in the endzone counts as a sack... but I wouldn't hang that one on the O Line

i looked at the stats at nfl.com there was no sack for the eagles.

i'm not quite sure about the td. you could be right there.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Kilyin;2261712 said:
Ever consider LASIK surgery? Maybe you should.

Ever considered following the etiquette ? But then again.....

Maybe you can give us some wise information about the game you watched ?!

In the first half it looked to me like the eagles rushed mainly with 4 man. Brought pressure barly and if they did no more then one man. They changed that in the second half. But thats what i posted already.

Or maybe you are talking about the sacks ? We discussed that already as you could see (or not ?!).