Zimm next HC

sportsman

Reaction score
BP will retire after this season and Zimm will move right in. Earlier in the year I would not have believe this are even wanted Zimm as coach.

I think Zimm may be the medicine that is needed after BP. I think all he needsss to do is bring in the right OC and sucess will happen.

I am writing this because this season is over for the Cowboys. Even the most stubborn Cowboy fan has to realize that. I think this team lost the season in the lost to Denver. You just can't keep losing to good teams and call yourself a good team. That shatters your confident.

Although, as weak as the rest of the NFC is this year - we may back in.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
sportsman said:
BP will retire after this season and Zimm will move right in. Earlier in the year I would not have believe this are even wanted Zimm as coach.

I think Zimm may be the medicine that is needed after BP. I think all he needsss to do is bring in the right OC and sucess will happen.

I am writing this because this season is over for the Cowboys. Even the most stubborn Cowboy fan has to realize that. I think this team lost the season in the lost to Denver. You just can't keep losing to good teams and call yourself a good team. That shatters your confident.

Although, as weak as the rest of the NFC is this year - we may back in.

BP wont retire after this season because he is on the right way to set up an unstoppable team. There is one more offseason needed to be a real contender. We all hoped it would be this year but we are not there and everybody knows why (OL!).

BTW: there is no medicine needed and it for sure isn't called Zimmy either!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
(Darth Vader screaming) NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!