Zimmer on Kendricks and what's to like about him

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Only in Dallas would we consider Kendricks a big pickup.....the guy is 32 and again, a day late and a dollar short for this crew. Always finally getting someone who is just about to drop off the NFL map. If he signed with a hated opponent, we would be laughing at this. Personally underwhelmed. But hey, he was with Zimmer and all should be rainbows and unicorns. I guess the fact they hardly do anything makes this signing hopeful.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Only in Dallas would we consider Kendricks a big pickup.....the guy is 32 and again, a day late and a dollar short for this crew. Always finally getting someone who is just about to drop off the NFL map. If he signed with a hated opponent, we would be laughing at this. Personally underwhelmed. But hey, he was with Zimmer and all should be rainbows and unicorns. I guess the fact they hardly do anything makes this signing hopeful.
Kendricks is listed at 232 lbs. That's 27 lbs more than Bell.

That's about it...

Smith22

Reaction score
Did you watch Damone Clark last year? Guy just guessed constantly and rarely made an impact play.