Zoners, Brent Celek TE eagles, be on 103.3 galloway show at 5:25 pm

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
zoners thought some of you might want to know, on galloway and co, brent celek will be on 103.3 galloway and co show, and they will ask him about dave spadaro etc.

thought some of u might want to know, they are going to ask celek if he knows dave spadaro and what he thinks of the spitting incident etc.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/radio/index

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up, joe. They'll brush off that incident and proceed to kiss Celek's butt... Especially Mosley. They're BFFs now.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3205274 said:
Don't get your hopes up, joe. They'll brush off that incident and proceed to kiss Celek's butt... Especially Mosley. They're BFFs now.

i thought randy galloway was a die hard dallas cowboys fan etc, ? he is suppose to be on the show asking etc.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Celek, Boss, and Dante Rosario ... were the 5th round TEs taken in the 2007 draft. Not a bad round.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
not intentionally did i spit on the field or the star

we have to get back to fundamentals and how we play football, this is celek
talking;

they did a lot of 22 man, and man underneath and have good cover man underneath, but i think we have some plays to get after them,

i think alittle of what they have done is make sure that we cant get behind them, they are still trying to take me away alittle, were going to have alittle of different stuff for them; its going to be a different game

well they have done a good job against us defensively, you have to give them credit, and they have executed and their offense has exploded against us, now comes down to man to man, mono against mono and a dogfight

no, i didnt see, they lost the podcast cell phone with celek;

ok got him back online

i was just crossing the bridge, i dont know what happened, scheme wise they did same thing they did against thefirst game, and it was successful both times, i expect them to do the same thing;

yeah im not givin away anything or everything

there were things in there where we were doing good but we made mistakes, gbut some things that were going to change up, but not chnage to much where were a different team

on what donovan said, everyone on the field made mistakes and guys trying to make plays, idont think he really meant that when he said that, to beat the cowboys were going to hav to make alot of plays

we have been in playoffs before and i hope they come in too tight and mess things up will make me happy, dont think too much a difference and i have never played a team 2 weeks in a row, thats it, and your my only friends in dallas by the way, and yeah matt mosley who is a big friend of celek's asked matt if he was ok

thought i would throw this out there, matt mosley has a bad bad cold or whats left over from the flu, matt said the cowboy he mainly talked to was bobby carpenter and wade, wade now has a bad cold as you all know,
so should we all thank matt mosley for this? if cowboys players wind up with the flu or cold that came from matt mosley?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
the cold/flu is an airborne virus. Wade could've gotten sick from a fan sneezing in the stadium.