Zoners Come On Down. Time to "Join This Fight"

LittleD

Reaction score
It's been a long, long time since we had this much to get behind and get excited about. This team
deserves and demands your respect, support and even love. All you guys who claim to be fans but, are really "Negative Nellies" should immediately take vacation and head to the Caribbean Islands for a week. Don't crawfish cause we "Know Who You Are"! It's time to take to the keyboards of this board, facebook, twitter and other Cowboys boards and rouse the troops. The Internet storm should precede the stampede of this Cowboy team in 3 short days. Fight...Fight...Fight!!!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
What do you mean a long time? 2014 was just as fun, they just didn't have much going last year once Dez and Romo went down. The whole year has been a blast, and I hope it continues on Sunday.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I have two bets with Packers fans. I will do my talking after the Cowboys win.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It's been a long, long time since we had this much to get behind and get excited about. This team
deserves and demands your respect, support and even love. All you guys who claim to be fans but, are really "Negative Nellies" should immediately take vacation and head to the Caribbean Islands for a week. Don't crawfish cause we "Know Who You Are"! It's time to take to the keyboards of this board, facebook, twitter and other Cowboys boards and rouse the troops. The Internet storm should precede the stampede of this Cowboy team in 3 short days. Fight...Fight...Fight!!!
well doesnt matter what we do, it is up to the players and coaches.
I think the crowd will make some noise during the game, and Dak will be prepared, so all we can do is wait and watch.