ZONERS: Dallas Cowboys might make HISTORY

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
:cool: If all works according to plan, our COWBOYS will be the 1st team in history to draft 1st overall and last overall in the same year!

How cool would that be?

Run DMC Baby!:bow:

Aikbach

Reaction score
Slow down partner, it is a fun thought but let's wait and see what happens.

Naturally I'll be rooting against Cleveland but i think they're a better team then what we've seen.

Dallas has an upward climb to that Super Bowl but I am optimistic just like every season.

I'll be thrilled if you're right.

Athlon Sports has picked a Cowboy vs Patriot showdown in Super Bowl 42, they picked Dallas to lose, I didn't like that part but the rest sounded good.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Aikbach;1595683 said:
Slow down partner, it is a fun thought but let's wait and see what happens.

Naturally I'll be rooting against Cleveland but i think they're a better team then what we've seen.

Dallas has an upward climb to that Super Bowl but I am optimistic just like every season.

I'll be thrilled if you're right.

Athlon Sports has picked a Cowboy vs Patriot showdown in Super Bowl 42, they picked Dallas to lose, I didn't like that part but the rest sounded good.

We wont lose to the Patriots and their style of "small ball" play.

GlitzCowboy

Reaction score
Stop! Just stop! The Browns are NOT going to fail anywhere close to our liking, simply because Brady Quinn is NOT a loser. Which all the wishful thinking in the world will not change. The guy has quite simply got "it" and the sooner Cowboy fans wake up to this realizatioin the sooner unrealistic hopes are discarded and the sooner we can get back to our own season, letting everything else fall in the manner it's supposed to fall on it's own.

We have no control over the greatness that we passed up on. I just hope when it's all said 'n done that Tony Romo lives up to our own expectations and that over time we can be happy with him. Just, please God, don't let it be another Danny White/Joe Montana thing.