Zoners: Dez rehab must be ahead of schedule

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3768978 said:
Zoners: Looks like Dez is bowling.....must be a good ankle right?:star:

I was in Arlington last night killing everybody in bowling...Ally Cats is where is at.... lol
about 16 hours ago via Echofon

http://twitter.com/DEZ_88

I have spent a fair amount of time in casts in a younger day, and I never let a broken ankle keep me from bowling (once the cast had a day or two to harden)...

This requires that the cast be on your right foot, if you're a right handed bowler, the other foot is your slide foot and casts just don't slide real well... LOL...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;3769646 said:
:muttley:

Is he dancing in disgust for not winning it?
:laugh2: You can't help but laugh when Igor celebrates every little play he makes. It's funny because when we acquired him, he seemed like a different type of guy. I don't know, maybe it's the tattoos or the big muscles, but he behaves a lot differently from what I expected.

As far as Dez, he is a major bright spot in the middle of all this turmoil. So many things need to be corrected, but Dez is part of a pretty good foundation for whoever is charged with righting the ship.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Apollo Creed;3769234 said:
Slightly off topic, but does anyone else get real fired up when you start to think about a healthy Dez and Miles on the field next year?

Only if Romo is throwing the football.