Zoners: I am so EXCITED

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
hipfake08;3560608 said:
Kristi: Any pre game tail gate party you attend - to drag in CC with?

I haven't been to one tailgating party in MN -- usually it's too cold and we take the train from Mall of America so it's hard to tailgate.

Maybe someone will invite us to a tailgate party. I am planning on wearing my crown and sash to the game. I'm hoping it'll get Jerry over to finally say hi. He's blown me off the last two times. Definitely will have the camera ready for sure. :)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
VietCowboy;3560926 said:
Kayak is showing $241 for Frontier from SAT to MSP on Saturday Oct 16 to Monday Oct 18. You can also book the flights separately for $120 each.

If you want more flexibility in flight times, I have a 10% American Airlines coupon code. I can let you use. On Kayak, it seems to be $281 - 10% = $253.

I really appreiciate your kind offer, however the ticket is already purchased for $275.

What I did not explain is that I am arriving in Omaha to be picked up by my friend. We hope to attend the Texas vs Neb game then head on up to the Minny game which is about a 5 hr drive I am told.

Then I leave from Minny to San Antonio on Monday.:star:

GO COWBOYS

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read the title and now I got that old pointer sisters song stuck in my head.:laugh2:

Congrats on getting to go to the game CC. Hope you have a great time.:cool:

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Kristi;3561450 said:
I am planning on wearing my crown and sash to the game. I'm hoping it'll get Jerry over to finally say hi. He's blown me off the last two times. Definitely will have the camera ready for sure. :)

Well if you get any pictures post them back here.

Have a great time.:D

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
hipfake08;3561647 said:
Well if you get any pictures post them back here.

Have a great time.:D

You know I will. I'm excited. I know we will show better this time around!! :)