Zoners: Ireland is gone so I offer this advice to our scouts

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
As a big Hokie (nothing like the Cowboys of course) fan and watching all the games.....this is a STUD cornerback......better then Hall in ATL. I would love to see us draft Flowers :star:

http://virginiatech.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=758614

Talk about it in The Gobbler
Thursday night was cornerback Brandon Flowers last game as a Virginia Tech Hokie. The junior cornerback out of Florida has confirmed to numerous sources he will forego his senior season and enter the NFL Draft.

Va. Tech photo

Flowers will enter NFL draft.
Flowers posted 86 tackles and five interceptions this past season for the Hokies.

He was told over the Christmas break by the NFL advisory committee that he is projected to be a second round pick in the draft.

Now Virginia Tech will wait to see if his fellow teammate in the defensive backfield, Macho Harris will elect for the NFL as well.

CoachHodnett

Play-calling is an Art
Reaction score
Based purely on what I've seen recently and of course by listening to media "experts", I'm really intrigued about the Corner from Kansas. I believe his name is Talib.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CB in college I like is Trae Williams. The guy is a big time playmaker and when he picks the ball off he is looking to score. returning 3 this season for TD's. Kid has excellent speed as well as very good coverage skills

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Give the lad a break. It might be that he is aiming for an MBA or is studying cash flow and management.

Oh, he lifted the photo from a friend....

Well, his mind is on his money and his money is on his mind, it seems.

I hope he learns to manage his NFL cash well.
I was thinking . . . . I wonder if Tank has a facebook profile. If he shows his weapons instead of cash. does anybody know whatever happened to Tank?