Zoners: Looking ahead....weather for Sunday

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Details for Sunday, November 16
Sunny. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the low 40s.
:star: :)

Hoofbite

Reaction score
This team will see no sunny skies. Nothing but clouds blocking the skies and casting shadows over the whole locker room.

Until Wade moves his fat *** out of the way, the rays of the sun will not shine on this team.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2410423 said:
This team will see no sunny skies. Nothing but clouds blocking the skies and casting shadows over the whole locker room.

Until Wade moves his fat *** out of the way, the rays of the sun will not shine on this team.

I say you are dead wrong--starting Sunday with Moxie behind the center and Felix Jones speed in the line up.....you will see a different team! :star:

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2410427 said:
I say you are dead wrong--starting Sunday with Moxie behind the center and Felix Jones speed in the line up.....you will see a different team! :star:

I'm with you Crazy Cowboy!!!

arync

Reaction score
I'm going to this game and I don't care what the weather is

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Good, maybe the O-Line won't get overheated, because the offense is going to own the clock this Sunday!!!

:skins:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2410423 said:

Told you I was still surrounded.