Zoners: My Hat is Off!

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2294961 said:
Zoners:

I must hand it to the DEADSKINS!

Although it pains me dearly to say this:

Campbell is improved termendously--he is a player.

Portis runs so hard and he is tough as nails.

Moss is Moss weather its Randy or Santana they are COWBOYS KILLERS

Congrats to the Deadskins.

I feel just a little better now--NOT! :bang2:

Great points. Thanks for posting.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
this always baffles me, we can shut down Steve Smith of Carolina, but always struggle against Santana Moss. 2 players who i think are very similiar Wr's, infact ill say Smith is a little better than Moss.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Dallas was outplayed and outcoached...plain & simple! Luckily, there are 12 more weeks to play and a loss in week 4 means pretty much nothing! It's a bitter pill to swallow (esp. for those of us in the DC area ;) ) but, what the hell, let's take it out on the Bungles next Sunday.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2294972 said:
It's one game. 12 more to go at least. But thanks.

Most surprising thing to me is how little the Cowboys ran the ball. They were playing desperate ball, far too early in the game.
The Commanders brought their "A" game for sure and really had us Gameplanned well. My questions are what happened to the Running game and where was Felix?.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;2294972 said:
It's one game. 12 more to go at least. But thanks.

Most surprising thing to me is how little the Cowboys ran the ball. They were playing desperate ball, far too early in the game.

Not the first time Jason Garrett has employed such a game plan either. He did it against Philly here last year. Sometimes he just has these games where he completely forgets about the running game cause he's so certain there are huge plays to be hit in the passing game and tries to force the issue.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Ya the Commanders deserved to win this game but i really do believe that they played their best game and the cowboys did not. The NFC East is one hell of a conference this year and i think we should all be proud of that. The NFC East will most likely be in the superbowl this year. After saying all that Commanders enjoy this win, it will be your last against the cowboys this season.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Not a bad thing to play your best. So far, they have played their best game of the season each new week. Dallas came out flat but not poor. They still played decent.