Zoners: Not in our place!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3836911 said:
Packers and Rodgers winning is just as ugly if not uglier.

Yea, I hated watching that punk Rogers parade around the stadium like he was the second coming.:mad:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score

Hey, it was not pretty--agreed.....however, I work with numerous egotistical steeler fans and this helps me alot.....

Plus, they only stay one ahead of us!

Next year we will best the steelers in the Super Bowl......and we will both leave

tied at 6-3......got it all figured out! :starspin

MegaMagick

Reaction score

I see the packers gaining confidence and potentially becoming this decade's dynasty as worse if not worse than steelers winning their 7th.

I don't see why so many people are happy/relieved around here, the pack are just the lesser evil. I just wanted to get this nightmare of a season over with :(.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
MegaMagick;3836959 said:
I see the packers gaining confidence and potentially becoming this decade's dynasty as worse if not worse than steelers winning their 7th.

I don't see why so many people are happy/relieved around here, the pack are just the lesser evil. I just wanted to get this nightmare of a season over with :(.

Don't think it will be easy for the Packers to repeat. Just look at the Saints.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
VietCowboy;3836975 said:
The Packers don't look like a dominant team to me. They might not even win their own division next season. Frankly, the Steelers don't look like the world-beaters that their reputation says they are either. Parity indeed. Hate the Pack, but knowing the Stealers lost a Super at Cowboys Stadium...PRICELESS.

Switz

Reaction score
MegaMagick;3836959 said:

dude the steeler played the packers you had to want one of them to win.. not like the Bears could have won as well.. last thing I wanted was the Rooneys getting the SB trophy in our stadium.

SacredStar

Reaction score

Agreed.

Packers won the SB as a 6th seed, with 15 starters on IR, and will be back next year even deadlier.

I know it is hard to repeat, but they have a very solid team.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Green Bay Packers "America's team"? I can't even take that seriously, it's cute.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
VietCowboy;3836975 said:

Five different super bowl winners in the last five years.

kristie

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;3836922 said:
Yea, I hated watching that punk Rogers parade around the stadium like he was the second coming.:mad:

roethlisberger doing that would've been way worse.