Zoners: Our glass is more than half full

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

After staying awake last night to replay the game over and over in my mind, I came up with this final conclusion.

Philly beat us! :bang2: :suxiggle:

Hey, let's count our blessings this morning. We are 12-2! Can you believe it? We all know our offense is capable of playing as well as any. ROMO will be fine......Roger and Troy had horrible games before and they turned out HOF.

I believe this game is going to help us regroup and starting with Carolina on Saturday......have our first game where we are clicking in all facets of the game.....offense, defense and special teams......we are 12-2 and have yet to play our best game--to me that is very encouraging! :bow:

Biggest concern: The status of our All Pro Center......this is vital to us winning a Super Bowl. Canty and Wadkins is important but I feel we can overcome those areas if we needed. ROMO......I don't want to even think for a second about life without him!

I feel your pain Zoners.....but, we will get through this.....remember we are 12-2....best in the NFC baby!

Super Bowl Bound......count on it! :) :lombardi:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
CC, you are an eternal optimist but there isn't anything wrong with it. I agree with you, I'm not worried, I'm confident that we'll bounce back and beat Panthers.

In fact, I'm over the loss already and looking forward to next Sunday. :)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Great post.

No one likes losses... I know.. I know....
but we are not a seasoned veteran team with playoff wins under our belt....

So... I dont care about the loss....

The only thing about the loss that I am concerned with is... the HFA throughout... we still control that.... win the last two and it doesnt matter what GB does...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
YoMick;1839727 said:
Great post.

No one likes losses... I know.. I know....
but we are not a seasoned veteran team with playoff wins under our belt....

So... I dont care about the loss....

The only thing about the loss that I am concerned with is... the HFA throughout... we still control that.... win the last two and it doesnt matter what GB does...

Great point you make......I was so concerned with injured players.....I meant to mention we need to win these two games.....I DO NOT want to travel to Green Bay in Jan......for more reasons then the cold weather.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1839736 said:
Great point you make......I was so concerned with injured players.....I meant to mention we need to win these two games.....I DO NOT want to travel to Green Bay in Jan......for more reasons then the cold weather.

I hope that Chicago BRINGS IT in their game. GB plays in Chicago.

I have been calling that game a GB loss for a while now... :D

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
YoMick;1839742 said:
I hope that Chicago BRINGS IT in their game. GB plays in Chicago.

I have been calling that game a GB loss for a while now... :D

You could be right and we will know more about their chances tonight after seeing what Orton can do......he will be the key of course.

GO COWBOYS!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1839746 said:
You could be right and we will know more about their chances tonight after seeing what Orton can do......he will be the key of course.

GO COWBOYS!

You know what Crazy..... in a league where unknowns and backup QB's come off the bench and just play well and win games..... its a good possibility.

"The Legend of Kyle Orton just GREW" - Joe Buck
:lmao2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
that is your longest post ever since ive been here.

good read, thanks :)