ZONERS: S E C R E T weapon

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
WR Terry Glenn is hurt as we all know!

Don't worry, I believe the team will figure out ways to involve our SECRET WEAPON, WR Stanback, Isaiah.

He possess the size, speed, athleticism and intelligence we need to overcome TG loss.......Garrett will speed up his development and do not be surprised to see a couple plays for this talented Rook that could be very important in our GIANT victory on Sunday!

Stanback, Isaiah--remember this name! :star:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Letemburn;1625861 said:
Thought it was gonna be Fasano ;).

Actually, that was my 2nd choice but is more likely to happen with MORE two T.E. sets with Witten.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rackat;1626189 said:
Didn't you ever hear that game speed is different than timed speed? :cool:
Check your sarcasm meter. It appears to be stuck.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
SarcasmMeter2.gif

ethiostar

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1625858 said:

Don't worry, I believe the team will figure out ways to involve our SECRET WEAPON, WR Stanback, Isaiah.

He possess the size, speed, athleticism and intelligence we need to overcome TG loss.......Garrett will speed up his development and do not be surprised to see a couple plays for this talented Rook that could be very important in our GIANT victory on Sunday!

I hope you're right CC........however, i'm not going to hold my breath......... the guy looked absolutely lost running routes out there. He has huge potential but right now he is extremely raw, i don't know how much he can contribute this year.

Angus

Reaction score
I like Stanback, but not everybody who might be useful can be dressed on game day. If Stanback is activated, who on the team will be deactivated?

:confused:

Tex

Reaction score
Hostile;1626185 said:
The guy who runs a 4.58?

Huh? I thought that when healthy this guy was supposed to be a burner? Like a low 4.4 type guy? Is this true?

Gaede

Reaction score
i wish i was as optimistic, re: Stanback

simple truth is that the guy's never really played WR. He can't replace Terry Glenn.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1625858 said:

I would use him for reverses and maybe quick hitches, but I wouldn't put him out into serious routes at this time. Just allow him to get used to just catching simple passes and running, allow him to see DBs and the game speed from the WR side, without getting too involved.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Quick somebody remind us of a rookie qb/wr convert that impacted the game his 1st year...