Zoners: Team Unity showing up!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

I have read several threads recently about our players taking up for ROMO and I strongly believe this is a POSITIVE sign of team unity in 09.

Bennett, Guerod and Rat have joined Witten in standing up to the media in ROMOs DEFENSE!

I feel it is HIGH TIME us FANS do the same! :bow:

Let's ALL FANS Quit BAD MOUTHING our team/players and lets stick together as COWBOY FANS in the Zone!
;)

theWave21

Reaction score
Agreed. Romo has been so underrated. Fans have been spoiled by his playmaking ability and as soon as he has a bad game, they jump all over him. These people really need to get a clue.

Reaction score
theWave21;2963792 said:
Agreed. Romo has been so underrated. Fans have been spoiled by his playmaking ability and as soon as he has a bad game, they jump all over him. These people really need to get a clue.

:laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao:

twentytwo

Reaction score
theWave21;2963792 said:

I don't think he has necessarily been underrated, but definitely underappreciated at times by Cowboys fans.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
funny-dog-pictures-kitteh-left.jpg

TwentyOne

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2963771 said:
Zoners:

I have read several threads recently about our players taking up for ROMO and I strongly believe this is a POSITIVE sign of team unity in 09.

Bennett, Guerod and Rat have joined Witten in standing up to the media in ROMOs DEFENSE!

Let's ALL FANS Quit BAD MOUTHING our team/players and lets stick together as COWBOY FANS in the Zone!
;)

I am more and more pleasently surprised by Bennett. He may not be the great intellectual guy nor may most people take him serious because of his sometimes childlike behaviour . But despite that he shows that he is serious and very professional about his approach. He is developing into a leader and for that i take my hat. He more and more deserves to be taken serious. Bennett is a great pick for us!

Also Guerod and Rat - great thing that those guys show some seriousness and leadership.

That's different from last year. We need such players. I like the development our team shows.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
twentytwo;2963811 said:
I don't think he has necessarily been underrated, but definitely underappreciated at times by Cowboys fans.

Only by the ones who do not know football

Its the same idiots who were calling for Troys head his last 5 years in the league ...... the same ones who booed him at a Mavericks game.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Zoners:

Y'know, I've been getting the same feeling the last coupla days, CC... and like you, I find it mildly encouraging... Romo had a rough outing, perhaps his worst game as a starter, but players are standing up for him...

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
Zoners:

;)

Oh, now where is the fun in that?!?

;)