Zoners: Training Camp Player on PUP

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Good day Zoners:

I was watching #55 Hodge our rookie go through drills to help build up his calf muscle when I notice this other Fat looking......slow.....out-of-shape first impression white dude who does not look as good as some of my beer drinking friends........doing work with the trainers.

I then noticed the trainers was working with this player to rehab him and I thought OMG.....are you kidding me......so I had to look this player up.

When I found out his name......I had heard/read about him in the zone.....however,

DOES THIS PLAYER HAVE A CHANGE TO MAKE OUR TEAM? I say by first impression in shorts........Not a snow ball chance in you know where:bang2:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defensive Tackle
Height: 6-4
Weight: 315
College: Ohio State
Years: 6

95 Anderson, Tim

PRO: :starspin joined the Dallas Cowboys as a free agent on January 26, 2009 after being out of football in 2008. With the team in need of depth along the defensive line, he looks to make the roster and fill that void. Anderson has totaled 82 career tackles, and along with his NFL playing experience and size, he could prove to be a quality veteran addition.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Anderson is(or should I say was) probably the only NT on the roster that could push Siavii for the backup spot.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I read elsewhere that he's not going to be ready until mid preseason -- so I expect he is only on the roster b/c we'd have to pay out an injury settlement to send him packing.

tchoice23

Reaction score
speedkilz88;2862488 said:
Anderson is(or should I say was) probably the only NT on the roster that could push Siavii for the backup spot.

Jonas Seawright has the attitude. I think he can push Siavii

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
tchoice23;2862541 said:
Crazy,
Junior Siavii should lock this position. But look at the workout videos of Jonas Seawright, who made a nice play yesterday. With guys like these, Tim Anderson's lazy days are done. I am rooting for this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuRyeCJNwK0

wow....that was impressive......I will isolate on this player in the morning practice.....he is one strong dedicated lifter......can he play football?