Zoners: we got lucky

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Looks like the Raiders got a little karma in their favor after last week, whew, that was a close one.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
While there are currently 3 teams at 1-2 or 0-3. The Browns have a long way to go to compete for last place :eek:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Raiders blocked that Cleve kick or the draft 08 pk drops farther!

Thank you football Gods! :starspin

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I am soooo thankful......wow, after Cleve winning last week ....this would of hurt BIGTIME

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1662749 said:
Raiders blocked that Cleve kick or the draft 08 pk drops farther!

Thank you football Gods! :starspin

And this was posted here instead of in the Browns/Raiders game thread... because?

CantonBound08

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1662762 said:
Something tells me Atlanta is the worst team in the NFL...
I'm afraid you are right. It seems like they have bigger quarterback needs than running back needs though.

PakiPride

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;1662767 said:
And this was posted here instead of in the Browns/Raiders game thread... because?

let me guess are you a part of the forum police?:laugh1:

you probally got a badge that says "cowboyszone.com" on it

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Rack;1662767 said:

I messed up......sorry! Got to excited! :banghead:

I really want that draft pick to be RUN DMC!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
It's pretty clear that Cleveland isn't as putrid as we all hoped, kinda like the year we wanted Buffalo to tank. Last year, they probably would have lost this road game handily. Right now, they look like a 6-win team.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bbgun;1662781 said:
It's pretty clear that Cleveland isn't as putrid as we all hoped, kinda like the year we wanted Buffalo to tank. Last year, they probably would have lost this road game handily. Right now, they look like a 6-win team.
Eh...they were outplayed all game by one of the worst teams in the league.

They were only on the board because of a special teams play and a lucky fumble recovery deep in Oakland territory. The offense was pretty much inept all game. And the defense could barely stop that juggernaut that is the Oakland Raiders offense.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1662779 said:
I messed up......sorry! Got to excited! :banghead:

I really want that draft pick to be RUN DMC!

YOu almost jinxed it!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1662783 said:
Eh...they were outplayed all game by one of the worst teams in the league.

They were only on the board because of a special teams play and a lucky fumble recovery deep in Oakland territory. The offense was pretty much inept all game. And the defense could barely stop that juggernaut that is the Oakland Raiders offense.

And yet despite all that they nearly pulled it off. Six wins is not an impossible mountain to climb for a team that can score, or if you can steal one here and there.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McCordsville Cowboy;1662810 said:
The Dolphins or the Faclons will pick Brian Brohm Number 1 next year...

You just know the Falcons coach would love to have Brohm. However The Falcons and Dolphins will have Brohm and Woodson to choose from.

Somehow it would not shock me if the Dolphins passed on a QB. I mean they had a chance to get Quinn and passed on him and took a guy they liked in the next round.