‘Dark Knight Rises’: Christopher Nolan opens up about Bane choice

StevenOtero

Reaction score
There’s nothing sentimental or soft about Gotham City, and that seems to suit Christopher Nolan just fine. The 41-year-old filmmaker fills the screen with grim architecture, hard-luck faces and gun-metal hues; tricks of the mind are his narrative specialty, not affairs of the heart. Still, last Thursday, eating his dinner standing up in a movie theater lobby, Nolan confessed that even he got a bit misty during the final shooting days of “The Dark Knight Rises,” which is (by all appearances) his final visit to the world of Batman.

Continue Reading: http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011...christopher-nolan-opens-up-about-bane-choice/

Reaction score
This movie is going to be terrific. Tom Hardy is a terrific actor. Anybody who wants to see him do his thing should check out Bronson, on Netflix.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this movie. It should be a great send off for Nolan if he indeed decides this is the last one he'll do in the Batman franchise.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The prologue leaked, video and all.

Bane sounds like Sean Connery in a Darth Vader mask.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
theogt;4311979 said:
The prologue leaked, video and all.

Bane sounds like Sean Connery in a Darth Vader mask.
Sure did, it was awesome. Bane is going to kick ***, and I could understand him just fine.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Now the second trailer has leaked. I'm not sure why I've long doubted that it would be as good as TDK, but it's looking like it has the potential. The more I hear it, the more I'm liking Bane's voice.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
theogt;4313876 said:
Now the second trailer has leaked. I'm not sure why I've long doubted that it would be as good as TDK, but it's looking like it has the potential. The more I hear it, the more I'm liking Bane's voice.
Dare I say it? TDKR will top TDK.