‘That’s what losers do!’ – Ryan Clark on the Cowboys’ response to Andy Dalton’s concussion | Get Up

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I will add there is a new cowherd vid, and he says jerry should just admit he whiffed on MM hire, and fire him and move on now.
Just get it over with and move on.
Tanking for lawrence wont work because jets are 2 games ahead of us , they will get him, and 5 other teams have 1 win, so there goes justin.
That herd vid is worth watching, I forgot to copy url. so cant post it now , will later.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I like hearing former players rather than chumps like Skip and Cowherd. Ryan was 100. Especially about them only caring about Jerry and not the coaches

Cmac

Reaction score
Dan (who ran out his own end zone) Orlasky bringing it too......it has gotten to a low mark, for sure.

shabazz

Reaction score
I’m just surprised that they were actually discussing sports on BSPN’ show, the “get up”

......... must have been a slow day for oppression and injustice ; their usual subjects

Jfconrow

Reaction score
On the MM hire, I haven’t seen anything that looks diff from last year, just crappier defense and special teams but they won’t fire him mid season he’ll get years to build something.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This team is so far removed from winning a championship it's laughable. Don't talk to me about injuries, they were 8-8 last year and replaced one wash rag coach with another, because that's how Jerry likes it.

A strong-minded coach makes Jerry uncomfortable. As long as Jerry's comfortable this team is going nowhere. Not this year, not next year, not in the next 10 years. That's true even if Clemson Barbie™ comes to town.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This team doesn’t even deserve the name of “hot garbage”.

they are worse. This team is Stage 4 cancer to the naked eye. If you looked into a microscope at a tumor with cancer cells, you’d see Dallas players and coaches inside.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
ok pushed wrong button and posted before I could edit title lol.
the last guy on this video is former player, and he says this is what losers do.
I liked what he said.
It is real short video.

They’re a lot of losers here on CZ so they would have done the same thing. Nothing.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
everyone should go to the stadium and put all their jerseys in a pile and burn them.
just ones of players on the team now.
burn those jerseys.

Players on the team now? Who would buy those jerseys? :muttley:

I only buy jerseys of hall of famers - Staubach and Emmitt. They never get trashed and are always in style. Only suckers buy current player jerseys.

J817

Reaction score
lol at when Rex comes into the picture during Ryan Clark’s rant.