“Cowboys aren’t catching Philly”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Not a loser mindset but at this point more likely a somewhat realistic perspectice.

Bottom line is that the division is not sold I. Our control.

We would need more than just a little bit of help.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Not a loser mindset but at this point more likely a somewhat realistic perspectice.

Mommas and Jerry aren't allowed on the field.

The Cowboys are presently able to handle their own directions to the playofffs.

shabazz

Reaction score
I’m tired of reading this on the forum - you’re a loser if you think this way.

Eagles can lose to Buffalo, SF & us, which would result in us leading the NFCE.

If this is your mindset, you’re a loser & I’m glad you’re not part of this football team.

Go Bills.
The words "losing" and "losers" are over your post for a person who is crying about negativity here.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
What a stupid thread. But hey, opinions n all.

We can absolutely still win the division, the Eagles still have some tough games ahead of them. Especially this year it seems the "any given Sunday" rule bangs up the standings more than ever. And of course we still have our rematch, can't wait. :flagwave:

Still, being sceptical is by no means a loser mentality. The Cowboys have given us enough examples over the last two years to justify a cautious mindset. This thread however proves once again, that we have some really toxic homers around here.

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's hard to find many holes with the Philadelphia Eagles. That's why they currently have the best Super Bowl odds and they find themselves at No. 1 in our latest power rankings.

The buzz only grew louder for the team with its 21-17 win over the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 11. The only problem is that the group that held Patrick Mahomes to 177 passing yards on 43 passing attempts hasn't looked like that for much of the season.

The Eagles are 17th in EPA per play and a lot of that ranking is buoyed by a run defense that gives up just 76.5 yards on the ground per game.

The secondary might have played well against the Chiefs and their questionable receiving corps, but they also gave up 397 yards and four touchdowns to Sam Howell and the Commanders before giving up 374 yards and three touchdowns to Dak Prescott and the Cowboys.

They also nearly gave up a go-ahead touchdown to the Chiefs in the final two minutes but were fortunate that Marquez Valdes-Scantling dropped the ball.

The Eagles pass rush isn't getting sacks at the historic rate that it enjoyed last season. That's going to put additional pressure on the secondary to make plays.

So far, they've done it to the tune of a 9-1 record, but they have some good offenses lined up over the next several weeks that will going a long way toward telling if they are championship caliber. The December slate features the 49ers, Cowboys and Seahawks over the next three weeks.

https://bleacherreport.com/dallas-cowboys

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Delivery for America's Team...no, not going Postal instead. :starspin: :flagwave:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Of course they can lose a few games. But if Dallas doesn't follow up Phillthy losses with wins, where does that leave them?

LovinItAll

Reaction score

Really, we would just need a little bit of help. Eagles lose 2, including one to us, then drop their third game to a division rival (assuming we finish with the same record and beat the WC in our only division game left. That's it...

Easier for us to win the division than get the #1 seed, that's for sure.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Being a cheerleader does not make you a better fan.
You saying something? Squeek on up then ... we need names, dates, and agendas on a calendar...or are you in pom pom sales?

This is mid season and the Cowboys are equal to 2 of the top 3 slots...as one was saying of significance now?

This is year 3 of a sequence and not a poster's own possession...if saying something on merit, do share it! :muttley: :hammer:

Kwyn

Reaction score
Really, we would just need a little bit of help. Eagles lose 2, including one to us, then drop their third game to a division rival (assuming we finish with the same record and beat the WC in our only division game left. That's it...

Easier for us to win the division than get the #1 seed, that's for sure.
well, they’ve lost one so far and our best case is them dropping three.

It’s gonna be a hard road

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
What a stupid thread. But hey, opinions n all.

We can absolutely still win the division, the Eagles still have some tough games ahead of them. Especially this year it seems the "any given Sunday" rule bangs up the standings more than ever. And of course we still have our rematch, can't wait. :flagwave:

Still, being sceptical is by no means a loser mentality. The Cowboys have given us enough examples over the last two years to justify a cautious mindset. This thread however proves once again, that we have some really toxic homers around here.
NO NO NO PLEASE BASH ME, as I make all the stupid threads, please don't bash anyone else!!!! Happy Sunday

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m tired of reading this on the forum - you’re a loser if you think this way.

If this is your mindset, you’re a loser & I’m glad you’re not part of this football team.

Go Bills.
It is a loser's mentality. They can't see the forest for the trees. The Eagles have been extremely lucky to only have 1 loss. Easily could have 4-5 losses by now if opposing teams didn't commit self-defeting mistakes, plus the officials helping out them Eagles. We all see it.

Lots of Benedict Arnolds around here.

CCBoy

Reaction score
with us it's more like capital murder, every team tends to bring their best against us. Does it always happen, nope!
True, but experience should start to kick in with NFL level and good talent. They are capable of doing just that. This is still football and this fan is loyal.

Status
Not open for further replies.