“Cowboys aren’t catching Philly”

Status
Not open for further replies.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It is a loser's mentality. They can't see the forest for the trees. The Eagles have been extremely lucky to only have 1 loss. Easily could have 4-5 losses by now if opposing teams didn't commit self-defeting mistakes, plus the officials helping out them Eagles. We all see it.

Lots of Benedict Arnolds around here.
Funny how you keep forgetting that was you back when Romo was QB. Except now it's bad to behave like you used to do, right?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Funny how you keep forgetting that was you back when Romo was QB. Except now it's bad to behave like you used to do, right?
That's an intensive football analysis alright. :muttley: I was a dogface for 23. Still a Cowboys fan...:starspin:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m tired of reading this on the forum - you’re a loser if you think this way.

Eagles can lose to Buffalo, SF & us, which would result in us leading the NFCE.

If this is your mindset, you’re a loser & I’m glad you’re not part of this football team.

Go Bills.
How I feel about them winning the division has a lot on today’s game. Bills are hungry and need this win. So we will see if we can get top 3 Jos Allen.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score

If this is your mindset, you’re a loser & I’m glad you’re not part of this football team.

Go Bills.
Always remember, if someone has a different point-of-view than you, they are a horrible, defective person and deserve to be called names.

Carson

Reaction score
Dallas will catch / pass Philly. But I think they take it by 1 game at the end.

The problem is they end up Tommy DeVito twice and a 2 win Arizona team.

We end with likely division winners Miami, division winners Detroit and Washington on the road who always play tough.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
What a stupid thread.
giphy.gif

Eddie

Reaction score

Go Bills.
I think the only loser is the one throwing insults.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think we are just being realistic. The Eagles are going to be favored in every game they play for the rest of the year I believe with the exception of the Cowboys game which might be a pick. They are 2 games ahead of Dallas and are ahead of Dallas in the conference tie-breaker, even if they lose to the 49ers. The Cowboys can catch Philly but they will need a lot of help.

The Eagles getting the Bills and 49ers at home, while Dallas has to travel for both games could be the difference this year too. The refs seem to really favor the Eagles at home, like they did when the Eagles played Miami.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I see it as improbable to catch the Eagles at this point but until it’s mathematically not possible, I’ll hold a shred of hope that the Cowboys can win the East.

But you know if it doesn’t happen, that’s o.k. I would at least like to keep winning to nab the 5th position and hopefully continue trending upward with a healthy football team entering the playoffs. If we can stay hot and relatively healthy, we should be a tuff out.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It’s absolutely possible and what I’m and we are all rooting for but it’s likely unrealistic and that doesn’t make you a loser for thinking as much

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

Go Bills.
unreal that this is allowed on this forum, mods should warn this person, but they wont because he insulted 1000 people and not just 1

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Right now the tie breakers are in Philly’s favor.
Realistically, we need them to lose to the Bills and 49ers. We need to beat them and sweep the rest of our games. One more loss to anyone probably ends our division chances as Philly ends with Seattle, NY, Arizona, NY.
On one hand, it’s not likely that Philly would lose 3 in a row, which is what we are talking about. On the other hand, they did lose to the Jets, so I guess anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.