THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Shady McCoy, TJ Whosyourmomma and Will Blackmon on Gilmore going to Dallas:

So, before I actually watched this, I was prepared to talk about how Shady McCoy was such a mindless hater, in so many words.
Gotta give him credit here. He was actually good on this show. Not because he loves the Cowboys, but because he was objective enough to talk about how competitive the NFC East will be in general.

It makes him seemed more informed, which he should be. But the stuff between he and Helman, I think most viewers could do without that. Then, if you had Shady McCoy, Acho, Jill, and Helman.. If those guys and gal were all on their game, and could put aside the conflict in their egos, this could be a great show. It has the most potential of them all to be the best, by far.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Those guys actually made astute observations.
Totally off-topic, but I think it's hilarious that people just generally don't like Aaron Rogers. And it's not because he's an arrogant type. He's actually pretty far from that type. He's more of the type who doesn't give two flippin' hoots about the ironically wrong things that most other people think, and do, habitually.

And then I think that whole mushroom trippin' out on a psilocybin vacation probably didn't help his popularity either.

But the guy is still a good player. It's not like he's 46 and still trying to play NFL football, like Brady. He's got another year or two left and is still really good.

The game that Dallas lost to Green Bay had as much to do with Rogers being really good as it did with the Cowboys being bad. That game really came down to McCarthy, and I'd say the first one, too, ultimately, since he was the head coach and Kellen was the OC.

I honestly have a feeling we're all going to find out what happened there, and end up seeing the 'ole Kellen Moore wasn't so bad after all. That my hunch.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So, before I actually watched this, I was prepared to talk about how Shady McCoy was such a mindless hater, in so many words.
Gotta give him credit here. He was actually good on this show. Not because he loves the Cowboys, but because he was objective enough to talk about how competitive the NFC East will be in general.

It makes him seemed more informed, which he should be. But the stuff between he and Helman, I think most viewers could do without that. Then, if you had Shady McCoy, Acho, Jill, and Helman.. If those guys and gal were all on their game, and could put aside the conflict in their egos, this could be a great show. It has the most potential of them all to be the best, by far.
I was gonna give him his credit until his dig on Dak….he likes the attention he gets from attacking him but otherwise it’s the rare time he kept it football.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Did anyone seek a comment from the liquor store guy?

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Totally off-topic, but I think it's hilarious that people just generally don't like Aaron Rogers. And it's not because he's an arrogant type. He's actually pretty far from that type. He's more of the type who doesn't give two flippin' hoots about the ironically wrong things that most other people think, and do, habitually.

And then I think that whole mushroom trippin' out on a psilocybin vacation probably didn't help his popularity either.

But the guy is still a good player. It's not like he's 46 and still trying to play NFL football, like Brady. He's got another year or two left and is still really good.

The game that Dallas lost to Green Bay had as much to do with Rogers being really good as it did with the Cowboys being bad. That game really came down to McCarthy, and I'd say the first one, too, ultimately, since he was the head coach and Kellen was the OC.

I honestly have a feeling we're all going to find out what happened there, and end up seeing the 'ole Kellen Moore wasn't so bad after all. That my hunch.
Everything I've ever heard about Aaron Rodgers is that is exactly the type of person he is and has been ever since he came into the league. Apparently a big part of the reason Favre didn't like him and didn't want to help "mentor" and "groom" him to take over.

kevm3

Reaction score
Gilmore to Dallas for a 5th is an excellent move. now let's get wagner in here or a top notch receiver