0 and 2 for the silver and blue....

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
im not here to troll,IMO your cowboys will lose the 1st 2 games of the season...jacksonville can play especially at home,there defense will be jacked up for the home opener,if your honest with yourself the jags have the edge in this one..and the following week your biggest rival comes to town on primetime,with all the confidence they need to go 1 up in the nfc east..man i cant wait till week 2,cause i luvs beating the silver and blue...just wanted to start some healthy conversation as the season approaches...THATS HOW I SEE IT!!!

aznhalf

Reaction score
You're just upset because we make fun of Gibbs and called Portis gay in that other thread.:laugh1:

TheHustler

Reaction score
redskins1 said:
man i cant wait till week 2,cause i luvs beating the silver and blue

It happens so infrequently, are you sure you know what it feels like?

acheman

Reaction score
i cant wait till week 2,cause i luvs beating the silver and blue.

Well you certainly deserve some sypmathy I guess, since it was so many years since you last got to enjoy that which you luvs.:)

rojan

Reaction score
This is how I see it:

Game 1: I do like the JAZ D-fence but they really dont have any offensive weapons that scare me, on the other hand we allso have a really good D plus TO. 14-9 for the Boys with TO scoring once and catching 5 passes for 79 yards

Game 2: We will win 35-0

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
ROJAN,..you have your boyz beating the skins 35 to 0...man i needed a good laugh..THANKS!!!

rojan

Reaction score
redskins1 said:
ROJAN,..you have your boyz beating the skins 35 to 0...man i needed a good laugh..THANKS!!!

I geuss we are both doing each other favors beucase you predict that we will start off 0-2

Honestly though: who do you guys play 1st anyways...Imagine we were both 0-1 going into that game..the win for either side would be sooo much sweeter

superpunk

Reaction score
Omgz Guys The Resdkins Totally Ownz Because I Likes Them.

Lolerzzzz~!!!!

^^^^^not as effective not in all caps.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
its no secret,the cowboys have the toughest opener between our teams..then the boys have to step up in primetime against a team that swept them last year...the pressure is on the cowboys for sure!!!

rojan

Reaction score
redskins1 said:
its no secret,the cowboys have the toughest opener between our teams..then the boys have to step up in primetime against a team that swept them last year...the pressure is on the cowboys for sure!!!

Ya I was just looking over the schdules and who ever made them must have felt some sorry for the Eagles becuase they have such an easy schudule to start of the season..they can easly go 6-0to 8-2

Edit: I woiuld think that the Giant have the hardest opener going against the Colts

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
redskins1 said:
im not here to troll,IMO your cowboys will lose the 1st 2 games of the season...jacksonville can play especially at home,there defense will be jacked up for the home opener,if your honest with yourself the jags have the edge in this one..and the following week your biggest rival comes to town on primetime,with all the confidence they need to go 1 up in the nfc east..man i cant wait till week 2,cause i luvs beating the silver and blue...just wanted to start some healthy conversation as the season approaches...THATS HOW I SEE IT!!!

Im sure you've experienced that so often.

At least we have some reason to hate you guys again, for about 7 years there, you guys were just a gimme on the schedule.

Ps. You suck.

sacase

Reaction score
redskins1 said:

Jacksonville is not that great of a team, plus they have like no fan base. Dallas will come to town and put in a good win against a good team. Week 2 vs skins will be a blow out. You got lucky in the first game, and we embarassed ourselves in the second game. your coming into hostile territory this time and we will be mad. 28-7 boyz.

rojan

Reaction score
sacase said:
Jacksonville is not that great of a team, plus they have like no fan base. Dallas will come to town and put in a good win against a good team. Week 2 vs skins will be a blow out. You got lucky in the first game, and we embarassed ourselves in the second game. your coming into hostile territory this time and we will be mad. 28-7 boyz.

Man that is a sweet Sig Pic...Who is the guy in the back ground

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
I thought the San Diego game presented more of a challenge last year. I don't see us losing to Jax.
As far as the Skins go, you got to believe revenge is in the heart and minds of our players. Parcells does not allow us to lose that game. BET ON IT.
TROLL

:explode:

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
BILLY BULLOCKS,let the hate begin..its been awhile since my Commanders have been a serious threat to your cowboys,now the Commanders know they can win the close game,or if they feel like it go out and put a spanking on ya..man thats a good feeling!!:)