0 and 2 for the silver and blue....

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
redskins1 said:
im not here to troll,IMO your cowboys will lose the 1st 2 games of the season...jacksonville can play especially at home,there defense will be jacked up for the home opener,if your honest with yourself the jags have the edge in this one..and the following week your biggest rival comes to town on primetime,with all the confidence they need to go 1 up in the nfc east..man i cant wait till week 2,cause i luvs beating the silver and blue...just wanted to start some healthy conversation as the season approaches...THATS HOW I SEE IT!!!

your grammar level is at that of a 7th grade girl...tee hee:bang2:

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
redskins1 said:
im not here to troll,IMO your cowboys will lose the 1st 2 games of the season...jacksonville can play especially at home,there defense will be jacked up for the home opener,if your honest with yourself the jags have the edge in this one..and the following week your biggest rival comes to town on primetime,with all the confidence they need to go 1 up in the nfc east..man i cant wait till week 2,cause i luvs beating the silver and blue...just wanted to start some healthy conversation as the season approaches...THATS HOW I SEE IT!!!

As a Commander fan, I would like to apologize for my brethren's absurd post.

Saying the Cowboys could go 0-2 in the first two games is certainly not an absurd prediction, but at least provide some relevent elaboration. To be honest, that prediction could be made about any team and not be entirely foolish.

The Jaguars certainly are a very good team at home, not to mention they are 8-3 on opening day since their creation (the best in the league out of teams that have played more than 10 openers). Seeing as the Skins swept the Boys last year, it would be futile to propose that the Cowboys will win that game hands down.

It's futile to say that any game between the Commanders and the Cowboys is going to have a clear cut winner. That's why its one of the most storied and respected rivalries in sports.

My fellow Commanders fan, if you don't think Dallas' defense is also going to be jacked up for their season opener, and if you don't think their going to be fired up to play their biggest rival in the first divisional matchup in the season, you're horribly mistaken.

And just a hint: if you're going to post something as juvenile as this, I wouldn't tag it with something saying "I'm not here to troll". All you're going to get is people telling you that you did, indeed, troll.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
KEVIN(the Commanders fan),my post is not absurd..the cowboys are facing 2 very strong teams in the 1st 2 weeks,and im just saying IMO the cowboys will go 0 and 2 to start the season,its not trolling, its not absurd,its a fact that is what they are looking at based on the teams they play and where they play out the box this season.....but i respect your opinion cause we both Commanders fan!!!

acheman

Reaction score
cause we both Commanders fan!!!
user_online.gif

Now I dare anyone to proclaim Commanders fans are childish, immature, or unintelligent.:rolleyes:

superpunk

Reaction score
ninja please......you don't know what you's talkin bout ACHESMAN!!!!!

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
acheman said:
cause we both Commanders fan!!!
user_online.gif

Now I dare anyone to proclaim Commanders fans are childish, immature, or unintelligent.:rolleyes:

Bwah! Generalization!

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I remember everybody saying that Dallas didn't stand a chance against the Chargers in week 1 of 2005, especially since they were playing at San Diego.

Funny how that turned out.

Rich........

31smackdown

Reaction score
I think jacksonville has a stout defense against the run, but listening to their local reporters really makes it sound like this team as not as strong as I perceive it to be. They are really worried about their offense without Jimmy Smith and Byron Leftwich isn't exactly Mr. Mobile... which is why half of the Jacksonville fans prefer David Gerard(sp?).. which I don't agree with. I know the local media is always a bit rough on their teams, but I think it may take them a few games to work out the kinks.

Oh.. and then the Commander game.. I'm looking forward to that one for the first time in a while.. It will be interesting to see how Gregg Williams defends against TO/Glenn/Witten and if the Commanders have gotten comfortable with the Al Saunders offense by that point and how much he is able to put in, being only week 2... hence I favor Dallas slightly. Getting pressure and stopping the run will be key as always for both teams

acheman

Reaction score
You are correct it is a generalization. I saw your posts and you really seem to be a quite intelligent chap. That is except for your penchant for pulling for the Commanders.:)

calico

Reaction score
redskins1 said:

great thread

rg.gif

sacase

Reaction score
rojan said:
Man that is a sweet Sig Pic...Who is the guy in the back ground

The guy in the back ground is Lon Chaney, the Original Wolf Man. Once again thanks Juke.

apickmans

Reaction score
As much as i hate the cowboys, I also believe there was no need to start this thread.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
redskins1 said:

if YOU'RE honest with yourself you will see that you need to go back to second grade english.

:lmao:

Kevin

Commanders Fan
Reaction score
acheman said:
You are correct it is a generalization. I saw your posts and you really seem to be a quite intelligent chap. That is except for your penchant for pulling for the Commanders.:)

We are who we are. I was brought up as a Commanders fan, and I'm lovin' every minute of it.

But if the majority of Commander posts on this board are as useless as the first in this thread, it's no wonder you have a skewed opinion on the collective intelligence of our fans.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
redskins1 said:
jacksonville can play especially at home,there defense will be jacked up for the home opener,if your honest with yourself the jags have the edge in this one

other than homefield, what edge do the Jags have? they have the soon to be bust in Reggie Williams and a raw Matt Jones as their starting WRs, I'll give them they have their D, but their pass D looks to be pretty exploitable, and we have some weapons in the passing game

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
other than homefield, what edge do the Jags have? they have the soon to be bust in Reggie Williams and a raw Matt Jones as their starting WRs, I'll give them they have their D, but their pass D looks to be pretty exploitable, and we have some weapons in the passing game

Yeah the Jags D is good, but unspectacular. I think our D was just as good last year, and I think we got markedly better (taking into account Carp, Ayodele, one year experience for Spears, Canty, Ware... and maybe Watkins --crossing fingers). We lost Dat and Glover. Dat was gone for most of last season anyway, so we lost Glover. Throw in our second year in the 3-4 and I think we've got a Top 10 D definitely, maybe top 5.

As for the O, I don't give the Jags the edge on us at any position outside of some of their OL. WR comparisons is a joke. Same for TE. QB slight edge to us because of Drew's experience. RB is close, but you people who think JJ is injury prone, look at Fred Taylor. I just don't see them beating us if we play halfway decent. IMO we beat a much better team in the opener last year on the road.

As for the WASH game, if we don't come out fired up for the home opener, I'll be shocked. It'll be a blowout. Hopefully making up for last year's second game.

Mansta54

Reaction score
redskins1 said:

What a joke this post was!!! Who's 0-2!!! :lmao2: