06 draft = no o-lineman

superpunk

Reaction score
sadams;1081381 said:
And having a statue behind a crappy line doesn't help either. At least if Mcnabb's protection brekas down he can take one step and deliver.

So can Peyton, Eli, Leftwich, Leinart, Brees, Rivers, Palmer

do I need to continue?

The statue had his time yesterday. He wouldn't cut it loose. They got him early, and freaked him out. That's not on the Oline. Those blaming the Oline have completely unrealistic expectations of what they should be able to do. Drew was given time when he needed it, he just generally crapped the bed. If he doesn't, we don't hear nearly so many Oline complaints. If people would pay attention to who was getting beat, we wouldn't hear so many Oline complaints, either.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know I'm sounding like a broken record (and I apologize in advance!) but when you're having those kineds of protection problems, you adjust it by throwing slants and screens.

And they do happen to have one of the league's best at running slant routes.......

Drlabon

Reaction score
Flozell adams is the primary player to blame for the O-line difficulties, I thought the rest of the O-line played pretty well, but flozell played horrible. Keep in my the defense only gave up 21 pts and two of those tds were from Watkins. The QB also played dreadfull which is why I think the Cowboys are in trouble for the rest of this year.

thekavorka

Reaction score
any chance Justin Blalock (out of Texas) falls to around the early 20s next draft?

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
man I am just trying to make it through this year. What are you doing draft planning already. Is it really that bad?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sadams;1081370 said:
The only logic is 3 of our first 4 picks are useless
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
sadams;1081370 said:
Maybe one or 3 of those picks could have been a lineman.
Exactly who could we have drafted that would be starting now? Hint: There isn't one!