09 Mock

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
2. Eric Wood C Louisville 6-4 308 It may be to early for this guy however one thing is for certain. Proctor needs to go this is his replacement.

3. Rashad Johnson FS Alamba 6-0 190 he will add depth and help ST. Brown Davis and whoever is back there is garbage. This is probably our weakest position right now.

4. Ramses Barden WR Cal Poly 6-6 224 206 catches 4,200 yards 50 TD's.

5. Worrell Williams ILB Cal 6-1 248 has 3-4 experience provides instant depth and forces us to do something with Barbie Carpenter.

5. Jarron Gilbert DT San Jose State 6-5 280 run stuffer. Our DE''s have been good however he will only improve our run defense.

6. Phillip Hunt DE Houston 6-2 260 One of those hybrid type lineman that will get moved to OLB. You can never have to many pass rushers....Greg Ellis is on his way out and Justin Rogers was never in......

7. Garrett Reynolds OT North Carolina 6-7 310 Colombo is locked up Flo is getting up there. OL depth.....

7. Tyler Roehl FB North Dakota St. 5-10 232 sort of a hybrid type back. He listed as a FB but i think they been using him at RB. He's rushed for 1,000 yards and he can catch. I think Anderson is gone....he should be he sucks......

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I haven't really started getting into the draft, but I like most of your choices. However, one thing I'm pretty sure of is that we will be trading all over the place.

Personally, I'd love to see up give up some of these picks to try and get a guy like Terrence Cody, though I doubt it'll happen.

I'm a sucker for the tall WR's too, but I don't know much about Barden, is he quick at all?

One thing you may be missing is a young QB, unless you think we get one in FA.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
i feel Wood can be had anywhere between the 4-5 rounds. i like the pick though and have had him in my mock. We definitely need a legit backup Center, someone who can push Gurode, and also step in in case of injury and our offense not really skip a beat.

i would like C Jonathan Luigs of Arkansas, and wouldnt mind drafting him and moving him to G. He is an awesome lineman.

I also like johnson, gilbert, and hunt

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
meh..

Wood in the 2nd and Barden in the 4th kind of ruin it for me, not that impressed with Hunt

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2479741 said:
I haven't really started getting into the draft, but I like most of your choices. However, one thing I'm pretty sure of is that we will be trading all over the place.

Personally, I'd love to see up give up some of these picks to try and get a guy like Terrence Cody, though I doubt it'll happen.

I'm a sucker for the tall WR's too, but I don't know much about Barden, is he quick at all?

One thing you may be missing is a young QB, unless you think we get one in FA.

I think we either sign an UDFA or we bring in a veteran backup. Or do both I can't see us having a rookie behind Romo. Terrance Cody may not come out this year and if he does he's most likely going in the top 15. I like him a lot to and if we could get him I'm all for it. IDK if he's quick or if he's just dominating against the lack of talent we'll just have to see how the senior bowl and combine goes.

Biggems;2479961 said:
i feel Wood can be had anywhere between the 4-5 rounds. i like the pick though and have had him in my mock. We definitely need a legit backup Center, someone who can push Gurode, and also step in in case of injury and our offense not really skip a beat.

i would like C Jonathan Luigs of Arkansas, and wouldnt mind drafting him and moving him to G. He is an awesome lineman.

I also like johnson, gilbert, and hunt

I want a C and I think Wood is good bringing and I don't think the 2nd round is to early and I really want Proctor off the team......

Bob Sacamano;2480015 said:
meh..

Wood in the 2nd and Barden in the 4th kind of ruin it for me, not that impressed with Hunt

What's not to like about Hunt? Barden is good the 4th maybe to late for him depending on his combine results he might sky rocket up the draft boards if he runs a 4.5 or below....he might be first round material. Wood is good in the second or you could just switch Rashad and Wood and feel better?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2480277 said:
What's not to like about Hunt?

just not that impressed, I like a few guys more than him:

Larry English
Connor Barwin
Cody Brown
Victor Butler
Slade Norris
Nick Reed

DaBoys4Life said:
Barden is good the 4th maybe to late for him depending on his combine results he might sky rocket up the draft boards if he runs a 4.5 or below....he might be first round material.

I doubt it

DaBoys4Life said:
Wood is good in the second or you could just switch Rashad and Wood and feel better?

I just don't like the idea of a lineman high in the draft

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2480281 said:
just not that impressed, I like a few guys more than him:

Larry English
Connor Barwin
Cody Brown
Victor Butler
Slade Norris
Nick Reed

I doubt it

I just don't like the idea of a lineman high in the draft

Ah i see when would you draft a lineman?

I like Connor Barwin I wanted to include him but then I would of have to change it around. If i take wood out of the second round and add Barwin then drop hunt and add a random lineman IDK because Wood is good.

I may be a little to high on Ramses but he's definitely going to be getting a lot of buzz at the combine. You don't think that some one of his size running under 4.5 isn't a 1st round prospect?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2480291 said:
Ah i see when would you draft a lineman?

mid-rounds at the earliest

but besides, this draft is loaded with OTs, I'd rather we draft one and move him to OG, than move a C to OG

DaBoys4Life said:
I like Connor Barwin I wanted to include him but then I would of have to change it around. If i take wood out of the second round and add Barwin then drop hunt and add a random lineman IDK because Wood is good.

I may be a little to high on Ramses but he's definitely going to be getting a lot of buzz at the combine. You don't think that some one of his size running under 4.5 isn't a 1st round prospect?

1st of all, I don't see Barden running under a 4.5, I see him as around a 4.5-4.55

2nd of all, there are alot of prospects like him who are too big and too stiff to succeed at WR in the NFL, I'd have to see some reports on how fluid an athlete he is, and how fluid he is running routes and catching the football before I put him above the 5th-6th round, because you don't see many 6'5" 220lb. receivers in the NFL for the reason that they are too big and too tall to seperate well enough

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2480296 said:
mid-rounds at the earliest

but besides, this draft is loaded with OTs, I'd rather we draft one and move him to OG, than move a C to OG

I had us drafting Reynolds. I don't want to move a C to OG i want the Center to play Center.
Bob Sacamano;2480296 said:
1st of all, I don't see Barden running under a 4.5, I see him as around a 4.5-4.55

2nd of all, there are alot of prospects like him who are too big and too stiff to succeed at WR in the NFL, I'd have to see some reports on how fluid an athlete he is, and how fluid he is running routes and catching the football before I put him above the 5th-6th round, because you don't see many 6'5" 220lb. receivers in the NFL for the reason that they are too big and too tall to seperate well enough

I can dig it.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2478522 said:
2. Eric Wood C Louisville 6-4 308 It may be to early for this guy however one thing is for certain. Proctor needs to go this is his replacement.

WHAT THE ??????
I'd DEMAND someone in our front office be tested for CRACK if we used our top draft pick on a guy to be our BACKUP CENTER/GUARD!

3. Rashad Johnson FS Alamba 6-0 190 he will add depth and help ST. Brown Davis and whoever is back there is garbage. This is probably our weakest position right now.

Probably gone by this pick, but if he's here I'll take him.

4. Ramses Barden WR Cal Poly 6-6 224 206 catches 4,200 yards 50 TD's.

Go back to the CRACK comment, we have T.O./Williams/Crayton/Austin and you want to use a 4th rounder on another receiver.

5. Jarron Gilbert DT San Jose State 6-5 280 run stuffer. Our DE''s have been good however he will only improve our run defense.

1st pick I like!

6. Phillip Hunt DE Houston 6-2 260 One of those hybrid type lineman that will get moved to OLB. You can never have to many pass rushers....Greg Ellis is on his way out and Justin Rogers was never in......

Not bad!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2480326 said:

What's gross the Reynolds pick or me wanting a C to play C?

ThatsmyQB;2480327 said:
WHAT THE ??????
I'd DEMAND someone in our front office be tested for CRACK if we used our top draft pick on a guy to be our BACKUP CENTER/GUARD!

Probably gone by this pick, but if he's here I'll take him.

Go back to the CRACK comment, we have T.O./Williams/Crayton/Austin and you want to use a 4th rounder on another receiver.

1st pick I like!

Not bad!

thanks for the input.....:rolleyes:

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2480757 said:
What's gross the Reynolds pick or me wanting a C to play C?

thanks for the input.....:rolleyes:

Another quality post from the ****** gallery!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2480836 said:
Another quality post from the ****** gallery!

Keep it up, you'll get yourself banned (again) just in time for the draft.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
TheCount;2480927 said:
Keep it up, you'll get yourself banned (again) just in time for the draft.

:pray:

I'd love to be able to come back to the draft forum. Someone PM me when this happens.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2480942 said:
:pray:

I'd love to be able to come back to the draft forum. Someone PM me when this happens.

Why??
So you can make stuff up and have no one call you on your BS?
No wonder you want me banned! LOL