2) Phidarian Mathis DT
3) Sam LaPorta TE
4a) Michael Clemons DE
4b) Cameron Jurgens OC
5) Sterling Weatherford S
6) Nick Broeker G/T

Xavier187

Reaction score
If you can nab kinnard or Kirkland this would be a win.

Salyer can be got in the 3rd day maybe even mays

The Realist

Reaction score
Zion Johnson/Boston C. @2ND RD ?
I DO LIKE YOUR THINKING OTHERWISE

True or False: Your top 5 OL are Smith, LC, Biadasz, Martin and Steele?

I address OL by moving LC to LG and Steele to RT. Draft a C who is outright better than Tyler in 3 or competition for him in ~ 4. I wouldn’t be opposed to taking Notre Dame C Jarrett Patterson in 2.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
True or False: Your top 5 OL are Smith, LC, Biadasz, Martin and Steele?

I address OL by moving LC to LG and Steele to RT. Draft a C who is outright better than Tyler in 3 or competition for him in ~ 4. I wouldn’t be opposed to taking Notre Dame C Jarrett Patterson in 2.
My view is Smith is coming to the end of his career and it takes a OL man at least a year to get his game to the NFL level. Steele is a good backup and may become a good starter. Collins is better at RT then Steele.

Example of problem solving with the Chiefs. Last year they had problems at tackle. They jumped the problem and brought in 2 tackles. It took half the season for the tackles to get their NFL legs under them. That’s good forward thinking team work. Let’s be smart. There’s no such thing as a good team with a poor offensive line.
Again I enjoys your work and am sharing my ideas.

The Realist

Reaction score
My view is Smith is coming to the end of his career and it takes a OL man at least a year to get his game to the NFL level. Steele is a good backup and may become a good starter. Collins is better at RT then Steele.

Example of problem solving with the Chiefs. Last year they had problems at tackle. They jumped the problem and brought in 2 tackles. It took half the season for the tackles to get their NFL legs under them. That’s good forward thinking team work. Let’s be smart. There’s no such thing as a good team with a poor offensive line.
Again I enjoys your work and am sharing my ideas.

We can solve LG and RT in house with Collins and Steele. We cannot fix C in house.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
We can solve LG and RT in house with Collins and Steele. We cannot fix C in house.
Ok one last go. We each have our view. Mine is oline is most important. My belief is they’ll let Connor W walk.So even if they take Collins to LG and Steele to RT. You’ve weakened the back up resources and changed two positions to accomplish that when right around the corner is the draft.
Take your LB in the 1st then Zion in the 2nd. You’ve left Collins in place with a good back up and have a talented new rookie at RG. That’s me and I respect your position. Enjoy the exchange.
I didn’t address center and I agree he needs to be addressed. So there may be two offensive lineman drafted or an outsider brought in

Mr_437

Reaction score
Don't want LC at LG...either play him at RT or LT. It's a myth that #71 was good at LG, he wasn't...he was getting beat consistently...Ron Leary stabilized the OL once they put him in.