1 15 19 mock

bodi

Reaction score
Jesse James, TE, Pittsburgh Steelers
And maybe Earl Thomas FS

1 traded for A Cooper

2 Dalton Risner, C/OG, 6-4 #300 Kansas State - just in case Fred does not come back
or
Juan Thornhill, S, 6 #215 Virginia

3 David Sills, WR, 6-4 #215 West Virginia
or
Lil'Jordan Humphrey*, 6-4 #225 WR, Texas

4 Ed Alexander DT, 6-3 #330 LSU

4 {Comp}Max Scharping, OT 6-6 #315 Northern Illinois

5 Rodney Anderson* RB, 6-1 #220 Oklahoma
flashes an ability to run angry and charges hard downhill. When he gets to the open field, he stands up higher to run away from defenders. Anderson also shows superb receiving ability. He runs good routes, adjusts well to the ball, makes acrobatic catches, and has soft hands.

7 Joe Giles-Harris*, OLB/ILB, 6-2 #230 Duke

DanA

Reaction score
I like the drafts, I like the 2nd options better. Looney was decent, so was Su'a Filo and C.Williams will only get better so I feel like we've got contingencies at OC and upside on the
O-line. Personally, I want a TE in the 3rd or 4th because I think Swaim/Jarwin are by far our weakest starters, I don't like Jesse James, and we play a TE on 95%+ of snaps.

conner01

Reaction score
I like the drafts, I like the 2nd options better. Looney was decent, so was Su'a Filo and C.Williams will only get better so I feel like we've got contingencies at OC and upside on the
O-line. Personally, I want a TE in the 3rd or 4th because I think Swaim/Jarwin are by far our weakest starters, I don't like Jesse James, and we play a TE on 95%+ of snaps.
If out first pick is oline it will be a tackle
I don’t care for JJ either
Swaim is a FA I believe, may not be back
I like jarwin but we still need a TE

dallas72

Reaction score
DT & TE are our Top priority...FS should be addressed in FA w ET or poss DJ Swearinger at SS

Fredbeard

Reaction score
Jesse James, TE, Pittsburgh Steelers
And maybe Earl Thomas FS

1 traded for A Cooper

2 Dalton Risner, C/OG, 6-4 #300 Kansas State - just in case Fred does not come back
or
Juan Thornhill, S, 6 #215 Virginia

3 David Sills, WR, 6-4 #215 West Virginia
or
Lil'Jordan Humphrey*, 6-4 #225 WR, Texas

4 Ed Alexander DT, 6-3 #330 LSU

4 {Comp}Max Scharping, OT 6-6 #315 Northern Illinois

5 Rodney Anderson* RB, 6-1 #220 Oklahoma
flashes an ability to run angry and charges hard downhill. When he gets to the open field, he stands up higher to run away from defenders. Anderson also shows superb receiving ability. He runs good routes, adjusts well to the ball, makes acrobatic catches, and has soft hands.

7 Joe Giles-Harris*, OLB/ILB, 6-2 #230 Duke
I really like this mock,especially ed Alexander in the fourth and anderson in the fifth.
Do you think the cowboys would also consider drafting rashard Lawrence as another three tech?

Last edited:

bodi

Reaction score
I really like this mock,especially ed Alexander in the fourth and anderson in the fifth.
Do you think the cowboys would also consider drafting rashard Lawrence as another three tech?

Rashard Lawrence, provided great news when the junior from Monroe announced he was returning to school for his senior year