1 FA And 1 Draft Pick

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I’m not long winded so I’ll get right to it..

1-Tech: 1 FA _____, 1 Draft Pick ____
LB: 1 FA _____, 1 Draft Pick ____
Safety: 1 FA____, 1 Draft Pick ____
WR _____, ________
OT/G _____, ________

One last thing, resigning our own FA’s doesn’t count, we still gotta bring in somebody else from the outside...

Ok who ya got?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

WR _____, ________
OT/G _____, ________

One last thing, resigning our own FA’s doesn’t count, we still gotta bring in somebody else from the outside...

Ok who ya got?
I'm liking your structure of addressing the D side of the ball in the first 3 of the 5,,, & I would swap the OT from 5 to 4( as the Univac processer at Q.B. position needs ample time to throw the ball to any designated eligible receiver, lest he continues taking hits and starts leaking computer fluid unduly,,,o_O)

You guys wanting that fast as a bookies flash paper "marks tabs "fail to appreciate this fact of obvious concern:popcorn:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Not sure I understand the exercise but.

FA....Dontari Poe. Draft..... Christian Wilkens

FA.... Zach Brown. Draft.....Roquan Smith

FA.....Tre Boston. Draft......Derwin James

waving monkey

Reaction score

WR _____, ________
OT/G _____, ________

Ok who ya got?
without hesitation, OT

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Don't know the FAs so can't play but I'd target an OT, cover LB, S, and WR. If you can get 3 of 4 yippee skippee. Draft the rest and stick to your board within reason. Don't reach for need.

Leadbelly

Reaction score

WR _____, ________
OT/G _____, ________

Ok who ya got?

1DT
FA: Dontari Poe, Falcons
Draft: Derrick Nnadi, Florida St - late day 2 / early day 3

LB
FA: Zach Brown, Commanders
Draft: Tremaine Edmunds, Virginia Tech (If he declares.) - late day 1 / early day 2
Draft: Rashaan Evans, Alabama (Senior pick) - day 1

S
FA: Eric Reid, 49ers
Draft: Adonis Alexander, Virginia Tech (If he declares. Plays CB but previously played S/rover.) - day 2
Draft: Siran Neal, Jacksonville St (Senior pick) - late day 2 / early day 3

WR
FA: Tyrell Williams, Chargers - RFA but was not drafted and unlikely to get a RD1 or RD2 tender.
Draft: Jaleel Scott, New Mexico St - day 2

OG
FA: James Hurst, Ravens
Draft: Isaiah Wynn, Georgia - day 2

canters

Reaction score
Don’t have names per say for any of the slots, but I predict all positions OP mentioned will be addressed, IF they are addressed, in the draft. The only position I can see JJ trying to address in FA is the OL.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I'm liking your structure of addressing the D side of the ball in the first 3 of the 5,,, & I would swap the OT from 5 to 4( as the Univac processer at Q.B. position needs ample time to throw the ball to any designated eligible receiver, lest he continues taking hits and starts leaking computer fluid unduly,,,o_O)

You guys wanting that fast as a bookies flash paper "marks tabs "fail to appreciate this fact of obvious concern:popcorn:

Yes my bad, I forgot to say BPA in Any order..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

WR _____, ________
OT/G _____, ________

Ok who ya got?
Priority #1 is upgrade the WR position.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yes my bad, I forgot to say BPA in Any order..
Well, that is sound wisdom in & of itself,yet nobody would continually keep drafting competent & capable T.E.'s if they were the B.P.A. ,all the while fielding a solid perennial all pro veteran,,, there should be ZERO deviation from the 'issues in need of addressing ' list going into this draft,,, er,,,to not have a flexible contingency plan per Rd. penciled in would be rather short sighted,,,but STILL,,:lmao:
( guess my biggest fear is their gonna go 50-50 in the draft,or even heavier to the offensive side,man! If so, shovel me up another heap of .500,,,pleaseo_O)

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Not sure I understand the exercise but.

FA....Dontari Poe. Draft..... Christian Wilkens

FA.... Zach Brown. Draft.....Roquan Smith

FA.....Tre Boston. Draft......Derwin James

I doubt Zach Brown leaves the skins. He's from Columbia MD and they are likely going to pay him big time.