1 less bandwagon fan

Manster54

Reaction score
Good riddance. He will leave over a chump like T.O. but perservered through Landry...

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
I've actually thought about doing this for baseball, I'm not really a fan of any baseball team, and I could sure use some money.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hard to say a fan of 30 years as a bandwagon fan. I would not go as far as this person but I do understand the frustration of signing an idiot that you have watched create problems every where he has been and now being signed by the team you have followed for many years.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Hard to say a fan of 30 years as a bandwagon fan. I would not go as far as this person but I do understand the frustration of signing an idiot that you have watched create problems every where he has been and now being signed by the team you have followed for many years.

I seriously doubt this guy is a or was a Cowboys fan, just trying to make money by appealing to idiots Eagles or Commander fans

Hoov

Reaction score
trickblue said:
He can't "vote" for the Cowboys anymore... :confused:

LOL, i used to say im voting for the cowboys to win when i was like 8 yaers old.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
get over yourself. your a freakin' fan - not some integral part to the day-to-day operations of a football club. it's like listening to some starstruck fan of the movies who got too wrapped up in an actors personal life.

'brad pitt's marrying angelina jolie?... i'm throwing away my copy of "fight club".'

aznhalf

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
I seriously doubt this guy is a or was a Cowboys fan, just trying to make money by appealing to idiots Eagles or Commander fans
:hammer::hammer:

And what's even more pathetic is that our friends at ES are going to give him money.

How about if I pretend to be a disgruntled Eagles fan. Do you think I can get money for cheering for the Cowboys?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You know, I'm sorry guys but I can not fault this guy for electing to walk away. You may view it in a negative light but there are serious feelings twords one T. Owens, especially from the Dallas fan base. Some guys just view things differently. Who am I to say he's wrong? It's his/her choice.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
You know, I'm sorry guys but I can not fault this guy for electing to walk away. You may view it in a negative light but there are serious feelings twords one T. Owens, especially from the Dallas fan base. Some guys just view things differently. Who am I to say he's wrong? It's his/her choice.
Sure, wlak away.
But sell your fandom to the highest bidder, especially the friggin Commanders?
i'd commit hari kari first.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
jterrell said:
Sure, wlak away.
But sell your fandom to the highest bidder, especially the friggin Commanders?
i'd commit hari kari first.
Yeah! He should have at least had the self-respect to limit himself outside the NFC East, preferably to an AFC team.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Current bid: US $474.69

You've got to be kidding me. Some people in this world just have too much money or not enough brains. I can't think of many people that have almost $500 to just throw away on something as stupid as this.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
What a twisted jerk, ... he attacks TO's integrity, and then he SELLS his loyalty for $$.

That is something that should not have a price, .. the *****.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy said:
What a twisted jerk, ... he attacks TO's integrity, and then he SELLS his loyalty for $$.

That is something that should not have a price, .. the *****.

Do you honestly think this is not some guy just looking for money and taking advantage of it during a TO signing.

Chances are IF he was a boys fan he was just a casual fan and could really care less.

People will try to make money selling anything on ebay and sadly most of them make money selling anything on Ebay.

I have seen people sell a chicken mcnugget that resemebled something else.

There have been other people who have sold their so called Fanship of a team for money before this guy.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Do you honestly think this is not some guy just looking for money and taking advantage of it during a TO signing.

Chances are IF he was a boys fan he was just a casual fan and could really care less.

People will try to make money selling anything on ebay and sadly most of them make money selling anything on Ebay.

I have seen people sell a chicken mcnugget that resemebled something else.

There have been other people who have sold their so called Fanship of a team for money before this guy.
I should have put a :p: after my post, I was just kidding.