1 More week in TC/Loss every preseason game1

rojan

Reaction score
Think about this for a sec...

There is one week left before TC is over and we have to get our roster together. I think that Parcells ment to lose this game just like the other 2 years so he can stay on the players ***** the last week of TC. So he can see who can handle the mental part of the game. I have not seen the game yet(waiting on Calico) but I heard that the play calling wasnt good at all. Now this is when Parcells knows who he can lean on. Everyone gets along when you are winnin but when you are losing you find out players real characters. How willin players are to get better and who will fold under pressure.This is the best way to light a fire under the players ***** and I bet that they have a great week of practice followed up with good win on national TV vs. the Seahawks...

Im not worried...

ShiningStar

Reaction score
its not about win or lose..its who is stepping up and who wants to be on the roster...the team made mental mistakes...you cant afford those...Jimmy used to lose lots of preseason games..but you also had a feel for how the team would do in the regular season...this team doesnt show a good feel for the regular season right now..which is probably why the overreacting.