Reaction score
Thanksgiving game Cowboys vs Raiders 31.7million views

And Dallas had 5 of the top 10 most viewed Games in the nfl

Raiders game
Broncos game
2nd giants game
Packers game
2nd Eagles game

In that order. Im suprised the first Cowboys Giants game wasnt the top one.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Strange. I too would think that the week one game against NYG would be among the most watched, especially being a Sunday night game.

I know I had been waiting for that one for months!

Let's hope jerry doesn't get this memo

Ha, yeah right! Jerry has probably known this for some time.

Ken

Reaction score
The real reason why the Cowboys are "America's Team". We are year in and year out, the highest rated national games. The reason.....everyone either loves them or hates them, there isn't much in between. Not many other teams in Football have that type of draw. Only the Yankees and probably the Lakers have that type of magnetism in sports in the US.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
D

Raiders game
Broncos game
2nd giants game
Packers game
2nd Eagles game

Do you have the link to the full top ten in order? Curious who the other 5 games were...

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
the cowboys have indeed become a show...

like coming up on a car wreck.

you want to turn away...but curiosity gets you to look every time.

Venger

Reaction score
The real reason why the Cowboys are "America's Team". We are year in and year out, the highest rated national games. The reason.....everyone either loves them or hates them, there isn't much in between.

This is true, until it isn't. Remember when everyone had a Blackberry? I remember when WordPerfect was the defacto word processor. Every office used Lotus 1-2-3.

Until they didn't. Popularity wanes if you don't offer a reason to be involved. The Cowboys can become the next Palm Pilot and I think that tipping point is closer than we think.

This isn't really a response directly to your post per se, but more toward what I sense many feel - that because we are America's Team, we always will be, and I think *that* is not assured in the least.

NJ22

Reaction score
Let's hope jerry doesn't get this memo

Exactly. I can hear Jerry saying what are those dumb fans complaining about? We have the best show around! Wait until he talks Goodell into allowing 30 teams into the playoffs then he will care even less about winning.

coult44

Reaction score

Raiders game
Broncos game
2nd giants game
Packers game
2nd Eagles game

Where did this list come from?

Gameover

Reaction score
Could someone show this to SAS the next time him and Bayless have that never ending debate.

I gotta vent a little. I'm a tar heel fan. Roy Williams is the most overrated coach in history. He's terrible. He was good at kan. When out talented everybody. He's garbage when has to coach

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Just to make it easier for everyone:

http://i291.***BLOCKED***/albums/ll284/saiyajinrealm0/ratings.jpg

Hopefully someone can explain to me how the Broncos/Chiefs was a higher rated game because of this household thing lol.

What's interesting for everyone to know though is that apparently local ratings in the Dallas area are down quite a bit. So much that the Cowboys/Commanders game was the lowest rated game in DFW with the Cowboys/Rams coming in first. Not sure what this exactly means. Does it mean more local Cowboys fans are not going to games?