1 Thing You Would Love To See Tomorrow?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'd like to see Dak throw for 300 yards, while Zeke and Pollard each run for 100. The Cowboys win by 20 points as our defense holds the Giants to 10. Six sacks on Manning Eli would sweet, too! :)

Last edited:

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Turnovers seems here lately this team doesn’t get many turnovers. A couple of INTs and maybe a fumble recovery would be nice to see.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
A win. I'd rather lose to the dolphins than the damn giants. Screw them they're taking 4th in the nfce again.

Fire407

Reaction score
1. I'd love to see us run the ball in the redzone without using the bunch formation.
2. no penalties in the redzone
3. no turnovers.
4. Eli sent out to pasture
5. Daniel Jones confidence shattered
I disagree with number 4. I want Eli to play as long as possible. As long as Eli is the QB, the Giants are going to struggle. I want to see their owner so loyal to him that they will never bench him.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Eli doing his best Romo impersonation and getting sacked so many times that EMS are on stand by.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I disagree with number 4. I want Eli to play as long as possible. As long as Eli is the QB, the Giants are going to struggle. I want to see their owner so loyal to him that they will never bench him.
Im with you here,, I always joke about wanting to see Eli getting destroyed, but in all actuality, that Daniel Jones kid looks to be pretty promising.
He passed the eye test at least during his limited pre season exposure, which sucks for Cowboys fans,, I wanted the Giants to search for at least a decade to find
their next franchise QB, so we will see.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just for the fun of it ! I would LOVE to see Witten Catch 3 TD's in the Redzone as sort of the Ghosts from Football Past just to bring back past painful memories of the Giants unable to Cover Wit and the way he use to terrorize them !!!!

There fans would go nuts if Witten did that

Oh to see the talk shows if that happened

Shannon Sharpe would be funny to watch after that - dealing with Skip Bayless

I would like to see Pollard get the start and dominate.

GenoT

Reaction score
Eli struggles, D Jones relieves him and our defense plants their rookie savior in the ground like a spear — multiple times.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
No penalties. The game feels very slowed down to me in recent years.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dominance.
When I look at that Giants team, from their head coach (how?), to their player talent, and lack thereof, I see a Cowboys team that should dominate them from start to finish, and that's exactly what I want to see. Dominance on both sides of the football, and a dominating win. If anything else happens, it will give me some serious cause for concern right out of the gate.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th