1 USC vs Oregon St.

Route 66

Reaction score
kmp77;2286579 said:
WHoooooo! Beavers repelled the Trojans.....uh...errr....

Go Texas...at least moves us up a spot.

Go OU......it makes us number one!!!!

:D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
#1 falls and the defending BCS champion LSU Tigers will move up at least one spot from #5 after they dust off Mississippi State tomorrow. We're getting closer... ;)

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's why they play the game - WOW!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sarge;2287151 said:
That's why they play the game - WOW!

That is why I get nervous before every Cowboy game because these kinds of games happen and it is less likely in college than in the pros.

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
Danny White;2287010 said:
So I guess it goes:

Oregon State > USC > Ohio State ;)

:lmao::lmao: ohio state fans crack me up, can't beat teams that matter yet they think they matter. Ohio State fans, this does not make it better for you guys in any sort of fashion, Oregon State just didn't something your pathetic team and pathetic coach couldn't do. Ohio State fans idea of a successful season must be go through an overrated big ten conference and get destroyed by a legit team in the one that counts. I love college football, my 2nd most hated team beats my most hated team two weeks ago and goes on to choke against oregon state (hey buckeye fans, oregon state has won more big games in the last 3 years then you guys haha)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2287245 said:
:lmao::lmao: ohio state fans crack me up, can't beat teams that matter yet they think they matter. Ohio State fans, this does not make it better for you guys in any sort of fashion, Oregon State just didn't something your pathetic team and pathetic coach couldn't do. Ohio State fans idea of a successful season must be go through an overrated big ten conference and get destroyed by a legit team in the one that counts. I love college football, my 2nd most hated team beats my most hated team two weeks ago and goes on to choke against oregon state (hey buckeye fans, oregon state has won more big games in the last 3 years then you guys haha)

I agree, one of the most over rated teams in college right now. They do well in their own conference but get in the big games outside of their conference and they get slapped around.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2287245 said:
:lmao::lmao: ohio state fans crack me up, can't beat teams that matter yet they think they matter.

You mean.....like Raiders fans?

;)

Anyway...has anyone heard anything about Maualuga's knee? I'm not going to lie, if he misses enough games to drop in the draft.....droooool.

:pray:

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
tomson75;2287360 said:
You mean.....like Raiders fans?

;)

Anyway...has anyone heard anything about Maualuga's knee? I'm not going to lie, if he misses enough games to drop in the draft.....droooool.

:pray:

If you've read enough of what i've wrote in threads, i'm pretty realistic about things.

That injury did look like it had potential to be real bad. The way he was trying to walk it off and stretchign it, hopefully it wasn't. As much as I don't like USC, I still don't wanna see talent like that injured.

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;2287501 said:
How can I argue that?

:p:

:mad:

Well you guys go through the big ten and usc goes through the rest of the pac10, rematch in rose bowl maybe? Chance at vengeance.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
R8erFan4Ever;2287557 said:
Well you guys go through the big ten and usc goes through the rest of the pac10, rematch in rose bowl maybe? Chance at vengeance.

It's my only hope.

:(

StylisticS

Reaction score
Rowdy;2287122 said:
Go OU......it makes us number one!!!!

:D

Not necessarily. If Georgia beats Alabama, I wouldn't be surprised if they move Georgia to number 1.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2286565 said:
For yet another season, Pete Carroll will have to be content with his one national championship.

One and a half they have a co-championship too thanks to the stupidity of college football

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
this thread title is a lie....USC is not number one!

can't wait until Texas takes out the new number one (if TCU doesn't, first)