Reaction score
  • 24. OG Green
    56. DT Jones
  • 82. OT Petit-Frere
  • 129. DE Robinson
  • 155. WR Gray
  • 167. S Weatherford
  • 193. TE Mitchell
  • Really good haul of talent here IMHO. In these simulators I keep being able to draft Green and Jones with our first 2 picks. If that happens come draft day I'll be thrilled to no end. Was able to focus on top players for the lines early and still get good players at WR, TE and S late.

RonWashington

Reaction score
  • 24. OG Green
    56. DT Jones
  • 82. OT Petit-Frere
  • 129. DE Robinson
  • 155. WR Gray
  • 167. S Weatherford
  • 193. TE Mitchell
  • Really good haul of talent here IMHO. In these simulators I keep being able to draft Green and Jones with our first 2 picks. If that happens come draft day I'll be thrilled to no end. Was able to focus on top players for the lines early and still get good players at WR, TE and S late.

I like the concentration of the top 4 picks all playing in the trenches on D and O . That’s where SF really had the advantage on both sides

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
  • 24. OG Green
    56. DT Jones
  • 82. OT Petit-Frere
  • 129. DE Robinson
  • 155. WR Gray
  • 167. S Weatherford
  • 193. TE Mitchell
I like the ol early.

J-man

Reaction score
Not happening

No way Jones drops to 56

Why you got rain on my parade? LOL! And I agree, but he was there in this mock, actually he's there in most mocks I have done so I keep taking him and hoping they're right.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
  • 24. OG Green
    56. DT Jones
  • 82. OT Petit-Frere
  • 129. DE Robinson
  • 155. WR Gray
  • 167. S Weatherford
  • 193. TE Mitchell
I wouldn't mind this at all, although I hope we pick a TE a little earlier