10,000 Members

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We just reached that milestone on this forum.

There's excitement in the air folks.

Thank you all for everything you contribute here. It really is appreciated.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
woohoo-772131.gif

WOO HOO!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we are over the maximum allowed by the current fire laws.

Some of you are just going to have to leave.:p: ;) :D

David276

Benched
Reaction score
yeah this is really a great cowboys forum, the best ive been on, thats no surprise there is 10000 members.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
David276;1585198 said:
yeah this is really a great cowboys forum, the best ive been on, thats no surprise there is 10000 members.

I'll take it a step further -- this may be the best NFL team forum around. It would surprise me if others even approached 10K.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1585194 said:

ok bye bye.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
parchy;1585212 said:
Wade Phillips thinks CZ is no camp cupcake!

Glad he thinks that way...if he did think we were camp cupcake we would be in his belly right now.:p:

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Here's to a big time milestone:toast:

This is BY FAR the best Cowboys site on the net!!:bow:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
abersonc;1585205 said:
I'll take it a step further -- this may be the best NFL team forum around. It would surprise me if others even approached 10K.

While I think this is clearly the best team forum...it's not exactly the biggest. ES is currently over 67,000 members. Too many IMO...the game thread over there was already on page 27 before kickoff. Page 179 early in the 3rd quarter. Ridiculous.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
tomson75;1585272 said:
While I think this is clearly the best team forum...it's not exactly the biggest. ES is currently over 67,000 members. Too many IMO...the game thread over there was already on page 27 before kickoff. Page 179 early in the 3rd quarter. Ridiculous.

ES really has that many? Gawd. Truly surprising with all the reports I hear of Art running folks for being intelligent or having an opinion that conflicts with his.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
tomson75;1585272 said:

And the empty space between Art's ears accounts for 60,000.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Hostile;1585190 said:
We just reached that milestone on this forum.

There's excitement in the air folks.

Thank you all for everything you contribute here. It really is appreciated.

No problem, I'll send you my bill at the end of the month. :cool:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
tomson75;1585272 said:

I just checked over there - ES has a distinct advantage - it is the official board of the Commanders - there is a direct link from the Commanders homepage.

To me, that's really a different kind of board - the official dc.com board has over 21,000. Different game really -- especially when you consider how people might find out about this board (word of mouth) vs. official ones (direct links from search of the team's name)

MrMom

Reaction score
abersonc;1585284 said:
I just checked over there - ES has a distinct advantage - it is the official board of the Commanders - there is a direct link from the Commanders homepage.

To me, that's really a different kind of board - the official dc.com board has over 21,000. Different game really -- especially when you consider how people might find out about this board (word of mouth) vs. official ones (direct links from search of the team's name)

before it was made the official board, it still had massive amounts of members. far more than 10k. just not sure of the official number. i'm sure being the official board has helped boast the numbers, but their numbers were nuts before.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
MrMom;1585288 said:
before it was made the official board, it still had massive amounts of members. far more than 10k. just not sure of the official number. i'm sure being the official board has helped boast the numbers, but their numbers were nuts before.

So are China's and i wouldn't want to live there.

Ren

Reaction score
MrMom;1585288 said:

Bang cartoons probably got them quite a few members while they where being hosted there

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
abersonc;1585284 said:

There is definitely some truth to that. I can't even recall how I found this site...but I do recall how thankful I was. The members here are outstanding. I'm convinced this board has some of the highest educated, most well-informed members in the football community...and no one gets the news faster than we do.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1585194 said:

Bring a gang, if you're plannin' on evictin' me...