10,000 Members

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
From the 50,000-watt tower of power that is truth, the Cowboys Way and plausible deniability, a salute from Farmers Branch where folks are like you and me but perhaps without good dental insurance.

Boys, ladies, trainees and the goth faction: 10,000 members is monumental
I say this because it is so high a number I couldn't count that high

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the moderators who wade through the muck and with the help of their cold hearts, to keep this site on line, informative and fit for all.

Yes, they have a terrible swift sword but they have to
If not it would be anarchaic and even prehistoric.
Aside from the moderators a salute to the founder(s) who had the vision and money and staying power to guide this site when it was no more than a lonely little club of 10 people who didn't always liked each other but knew they were on the wave of something good, like winning a supermarket contest in which you can take all the steak that equals the weight of a superstar like Ernest Borgnine
It has been that good.

Bravo!

10,000!!!

A good bunch of men and women who know football, writing and the pursuit of happenings with wine and good cheese.
Again, thanks to the people who make this forum go, and I am pointing to each and every one of you ... the mods and the owners.
(cue for applause)
Well done!!!!:)
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
tomson75;1585272 said:
While I think this is clearly the best team forum...it's not exactly the biggest. ES is currently over 67,000 members. Too many IMO...the game thread over there was already on page 27 before kickoff. Page 179 early in the 3rd quarter. Ridiculous.

Quality over quantity.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
tomson75;1585272 said:
While I think this is clearly the best team forum...it's not exactly the biggest. ES is currently over 67,000 members. Too many IMO...the game thread over there was already on page 27 before kickoff. Page 179 early in the 3rd quarter. Ridiculous.

They have a lot to complain about. :lmao2:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Even more amazing than the 10,000 members is the fact that Hostile has over 50% of the posts here. :D

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
ES forum is the "Loser" forum of the northeast, so the reason the membership count is so high. Now I go there everyonce in a while, just to boost my ego, because they suck so bad.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
I miss the old DMN forum!

just kidding, glad we are all one big family again!

Great Job Guys and Congratulations

This is and has always been the best Cowboys forum on the net.

lockster

Reaction score
I think some of us owe DMN for making it necessary to have another forum to carry on our work. They just couldn't leave a good thing alone. :D Thanks to the guys that started this site, run and contributed so much to it. I say thanks, and will send more money when my finances pick up just a little. This site is the one site I couldn't do without.