10,000 posts???

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A milestone mark I never thought I would come close to reaching is 10,000 posts. The purpose of this thread isn't to bring any extra attention to that fact. Quite simply, I wanted my 10,000 post to offer my personal gratitude to those who richly deserve it.

I can vividly remember when the CowboysZone started up 2 years ago. Of course I joined immediately because it was so obvious (even then) that this was going to be the ultimate place for all the latest Cowboys news. I thank everyone responsible from Reality to all the mods for keeping The Zone the BEST place for Cowboy fans on the net. Thanks also to all the great posters who contribute so much information I find myself somehow wanting more each and every day.

There isn't any question that the Cowboys are back on their way to greatness again. Making that even more special will be the fact we will be able to share that with each other in this site. We may have our differences, but in the end we are all Cowboy fans and hopefully we will be celebrating another great super bowl victory soon.

Lastly, I may not be a young-un any more, but I would like to thank Cbz40 for letting me run through his yard. :D

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Technicallly Cowboyszone didn't start 2 years ago, so many like Hos etc. lost probably another 25K odd posts to their name :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! BD.......I can't believe I read all 10,000.......:eek: :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BDC, congrats on the milestone. There are posters whose opinions and humor I never tire of reading. You are one of those posters. I go out of my way to read what you have to say.

I really appreciate people who post a lot and do it with class, info worth reading, and humor. It helps drive the forum and above all it makes this place entertaining.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Thats because you were trying to stay infront of him :D

Truuuuuueeeeee!!!!!! Hey I lost 5000 from the old board.:D

That's not even close to Hos's 25k......:D

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Truuuuuueeeeee!!!!!! Hey I lost 5000 from the old board.:D

That's not even close to Hos's 25k......:D

I know, no one could have beaten Hos in their lifetime, unless they kidnapped him and put them in their basement for couple of years. Even then you got to have a Bot creating posts for them :grin:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
I know, no one could have beaten Hos in their lifetime, unless they kidnapped him and put them in their basement for couple of years. Even then you got to have a Bot creating posts for them :grin:

You have to give him credit......The Gentleman has a gift for Gab. Plus they are always interesting and entertaining. :laugh2:

Likewise for bd......;) I always enjoy his post.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
I don't hold a candle to boozeman.

Silverbear claims to have about 50k total posts over all the sites he's visited over 7 years and I don't doubt him a bit.

I would guess that in the 4 years I have been posting I have about 42k total. I think I had 7k on DMN and I was nearing 8k on our previous site.

boozeman had 16k on ourold site and over on DCC.com the last time I heard he had 35k, and that was a long time ago. Add his posts on other forums and I'd bet he's over 60k easily.

jem88

Reaction score
Impressive totals. Congrats! Not quite the milestone of Jem88 reaching his 1000th post, but impressive nonetheless.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I almost tried to bait you into ruining your 10k post on another thread. But decided best to let you have you glory.

Congrats. Always fun talking some good smack with you, not to mention some great football talk.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I go out of my way to read what you have to say.

heh, that's funny, since you're one of the posters that I go out of my way to get the hell out of your way ;)